Lepricons and Sasuke Is a Sexual Predator!

INPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END Of THIS CHAPTER~! MUST READ!!!! I'M NOT GONNA SKIP THE LAND OF THE WAVES BUT I AM GONNA SKIP THE CHUNNIN EXAMS :P IT TAKES TO LONG!!! SO ON WITH THE STORY!!!

"I love you, Akane." I said softly, putting my hand on Akane's cheek lovingly, which caused her to blush and look down. I picked up her chin and had her look in my eyes.

"S-Sasuke. I l-love y-you too." She blushed.

"Akane." I looked at her and kissed her passionately.

"Sasuke." She broke our kiss and just stared at me.

"Yes? My love?" I asked staring at her beautiful light brown eyes.

"Wake up." She said, sounded annoyed, but the weird thing was her lips didn't move. She just stood there.

                                                            AKANE'S POV

Me and team seven (not including Sasuke) were in Naruto and Sasuke's room, watching Sasuke moan my name. Let me tell you what happened before this.

                                                     FLASHBACK~!

"No. Because the lepricon kills you before you get to keep his gold." I explained to Sakura, Kakashi and Tsunami. Naruto and Sasuke were still asleep from training late last night.

"But how does he know where you're at?" Sakura asked tilting her head in confusion.

"Because he can smell his gold on you!" I said for the fifth time.

"AKANE!!!" Naruto yelled running down the stairs with a goofy grin on his face.

"What?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"AKA-OOF!" Naruto fell on the last step of the stairs. "AKANE!" He yelled getting up and grabbed my arm dragging me up stairs with the rest of team seven.

"What?" I asked getting annoyed once again.

"Its' Sasuke!" He yelled grinning like an idiot.

"What about Sasuke!?" Sakura yelled getting excited.

"He's moaning Akane's name!" Naruto laughed walking into their room. Much to my disbelief, Sasuke was indeed moaning my name.

"A-Akane." Sasuke moaned, grabbing his pillow and making out with it. And but was he going hard on that pillow.

"Pffft!" I slapped my knees and laughed at the scene in front of me. A moaning Sasuke, an angered Sakura, an annoyed Kakashi and a goofy orange ninja!

"Aren't you gonna wake him up?"Kakashi asked annoyed.

"Alright." I said getting back into my normal mood and normally said Sasuke's name.

"Yes, my love?" He asked dreamily.

"Wake up." I said getting annoyed for the third time today. He looked up from his dream to us staring at him expectingly. What an idiot.

"What are you guys doing in my room?" He asked, not knowing we just saw him practically have an orgasm in his sleep.

~

SO THIS WAS SORT AND KINDA A FILLER BUT WHATEVER ITS A HAIRFLIP. XD ANYWHORE, (SEE WHAT I DID THERE) I HAVN'T UPDATED BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR LIKE TWO DAYS BECAUSE I FAINTED IN SCHOOL SO YEA...... BUT I'M BETTER (NOT REALLY) BUT NOW I'M FREE TO UDATE AND HERE IT IS XD