Gai-sensie is the Pedo Kool Aid Man...

I placed the roses on the K.I.A. stone. I clapped my hands and silently prayed to those of the names engraved in the stone. For those who fought for this village, hopefully didn't die in vein.

"I didn't know you came here." A voice I was tired of hearing today.

"Just paying my respects." I turned to look at him. "Still stalking me?" I glared. Stupid stalking baka.

"Like I said earlier, we just happened to be at the same place at the same time." He said, his voice strained.

"And in the groceries store, at the flower shop and now here?" Coincidence, I think not!" I said getting a bit irritated, I mean I know he's stalking me. He knows that I know, why not just admit it?

"Okay. I was 'following' you by strick orders from the hokage, but right now this was just coincidence." He leaned on the stone, looking at me.

"Hn." I said getting up, ready to go home.

 "Going home?"

"...Yeah...."

"I'll walk you home." He said walking next to me.

"I don't need someone to walk me around like I'm an escaped convict. I don't need anyone to help me." I glared at him. He think I'm gonna lower my guard just for him? What makes him so special? Nothing. He just gonna do what every other useless human does, let others down.

"What I'm hearing is, 'I don't need anyone." He said walking closer to me. Pervert.

"Hn." I said walking a bit faster.

"If you won't talk, then listen." He walked faster, catching up to me. "I see right through your tough exterior. Inside your a weak, and fragile girl who just wants to be loved, and held-"

"You don't know anything!" I yelled and poofed away.

"Man, I really wish they had Hamburger Helper here." Natsu glared at the at the Miso Soup. "But Miso Soup is still really good." She stuck her face in the bowl eating like a dog.

"I guess but haven't you noticed the Hamburger Helper Hand looks like hes gonna rape you?" I asked emotionless.

"Right! He's just like that damn Kool Aid Man! He comes bursting in through the wall all happy going "Oh Yeah!" And I'm here like. "No! that is not okay, man! Not okay! My dad's gonna come in less than an hour and theirs a big ass hole in the wall. How am I gonna explain this to him!?"

"Totally, Damn Kool Aid Man." I glared at the wall.

"OH YEAH!!!" Gai-sensie burst through the wall, all happily with a liquid red substance in a cup.

"Your not the Kool Aid Man!?" Natsu yelled pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Kool Aid Man? What's a Kool Aid Man?" He asked in cofusion.

"He's the Big Pedo with Red Kool Aid." I explained washing our dinner plate.

"Yep, yep!" Natsu nodded XD (Hidden in the shadows15: Gai sensie is KoolAid Man XP)

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT THIS WAS THE OTHER HALF FROM THE LAST CHAPTER THAT DIDN'T SAVE. BUT I FOUND IT IN MY COMPUTER AND I WAS JUST LIKE -_-' YOUR FUCKING KIDDING?! SO HERE IT IS :D