My Slave, Sebastion!

NATSU'S POV

Both Akane and Gai-sensie were out. And even worse cause it was raining, and Akane doesn't let me out when it rains. Gai-sensie was happy to go out and train Lee in the rain. Something about endurance, I think. And Akane left early, she only left a note saying not to go out in the rain.

"Knock. Knock." What a weird knock. Its the door if you don't understand -_- Stupid Gai, he doesn't even have a peep hole, what if its pervert and I wouldn't know it.

"Hello?" I opened the door just a crack. It was Kakashi-sensie. Great. I knew it was gonna be a pervert.

"I was looking for Gai, is he here?" He asked through the crack in the door.

"Nope! Bye!" I closed the door in his face. I'm so nice XD

                                                            AKANE'S POV

"Hard core training. Done." I sighed. "Scratches and bruises. Done." I laughed as I actually noticed  blood coming from my forhead. Must have been from whenI fell off the tree. Whoops. -_- '

So know its raining hard core to the max, I've got scratches and bruises. I'm lost cause I have no idea where the flip Gai's house is. My forhead is bleeding, and I still need to get groceries for Natsu. This is such a drag. Shikamaru style XD

"You okay?" A startling voice asked. I looked up to see.... Dun Dun DUUUN! Your probably like hurry the F*ck up and say who you saw!!

I looked up to see Uchiha Sasuke!! *Fangirls scream!* What? Me and Natsu always watch Naruto of course I like Sasuke XP Don't judge me..

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said trying to get up. Much to my dissmay I didn't have any energy to actually stand or walk for the matter.

"You can't even stand. Come on." He heald his hand out for me. This sucks but I guess I have no choice. I grabbed his hand. Well more like I was given a piggyback to his house.

"Ow. Ow! OW!" I yelled as he kept poking at the same spot on my forhead.

"Then stay still. You keep moving." He said trying to get a better look on my face.

"I wouldn't move so much if you were more gentler." I smirked.

"Hows' this?" He said smirked, going harder.

"Ow! Thats not funny." I bit puffed out my cheeks, he laughed.

"There-"

"Achoo!" Ugh. I hate sneezing. Stupid rain.

"I guess we should et you out of those wet clothes." He said going upstairs, me being awesome followed :D

"Arigato." I said as he left the room. These are his clothes. Kaki shorts, blue shirt with Uchiha crest on the back. I'm pretty sure know one else wears these but him.

"Looks like they fit fine?" He asked as I walked downstairs.

"Huh? Oh yeah. A little big but its fine." I smiled.

"Looks like your gonna be here a while. Theres a storm, and its big." He said pointing at the window. And it was bad, how on Earth did I not notice this! WTH!?!

 "Yeah. Thanks for the clothes." I said sitting on the couch.

"Its fin-"

"PA-loop!" My stomach growled. Yep. Thats how I make their stomachs growl. Got a problem with it!? *takes out a gun* Deal with it! >:D

"Is Akane hungry?" He smirked. Some day I'm gonna wipe that smirk off his face.

"No- PA-loop!!" It growled louder. "Yes." I said in a tiny voice, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"What? I didn't quite hear that?" He said putting he hand to his ear.

"I'm hungry." I said a bit louder.

"Huh? What was that?" He asked smirking.

"I'm hungry! So go make me some food!!" I smirked taking advantage of the situation. Hehe man servent. No. Butler. Hehe.

"Fine." He glared.

"Yes.  Go make your master food. And while your at it I think I'm gonna call you Sebastion. A regular butler's name." I smirked sitting at the table.

"Don't get your hopes up or 'Sebastion' will probably eat all the food." He smirked while cooking some instant ramen.

"Really? *Cough* "Piggy" Cough* I smirked.

"What was that?" He asked catching my remark easily.

"Huh? I didn't hear anything. Did you?" I played dumb. Hehe. I'm awesome.

"Oh. So you didn't hear anything Mrs. I fell of a tree." He smirked.

"What! You saw me fall off a tree and didn't help sooner!?" I asked blushing; I can't believe he saw me fall of a tree. How embarassing.

"I was just kidding, but you actually fell off a tree! Thats halarious!" He laughed.

"Hn." I puffed out my cheeks.

"You know now. I'm never letting this go, right." He laughed.

"Shut up and eat your ramen, Sebastion." I smirked at the name.

"Hn. Yeah I know."

So I know this chapter was long or that funny but it was inportant so don't comment saying "YOU SUCK!" cause then I'll get pissed then Gai will be like "No! My princess!" Then I'll be like "Slaves!" Then Natsu will "Yey! The fun side of Akane!" And then Sasuke will be like O_o' and Itachi will be like "I like then spunky XD" Then Sasuke will get pissed and try to kill Itachi and fail miserably.

Anyways I want you guys to check out Katy Lugo. Shes a fan of me and I'm a fan of her. Me and her are doing a calaboration, its on her profile, check her out.

LIKE.

COMMENT.

FAN :)