I Love Gossip Gurl!!!

"I wonder if Asuma smokes Weed?" Natsu asked.

"Huh? I never thought of that. I think he does!" I quickly turned to Natsu with wide eyes.

"You wanna get some?" Natsu gave an evil smirk, and thrust her hips in a suggestive manner.

"You never cease to amaze me." I returned the smirk, I quickly made a hand sign and poofed into Kurenia sensie. I leaned into Natsu's ear and told her our plans.

~

                                                                   Third POV

"Asuma~!" A voice rang in the Village of Konaha.

With a cigar hanging in Asuma's mouth he turned to see his girlfriend with a smile running up to him. He gave a lop sided smile to her as she gave him a big hug.

"Hey Babe." He kissed her cheek.

"Yeah." She awkwardly put her arms around his neck.

"What's up?" Asuma asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing I just wanted to spend time with you !" She smiled. A blond headed Jonin quickly reached into the smoking ninja's back pocket and grabbed his pack of cigarette's but quickly fell to the ground as Asuma gave a loud chuckle.

"Oh, you wanna play like that?" Asuma grabbed Kurenai's butt! 0.0

"Ahh! Ahh! Asuma, no! I mean not in public." Kurenai panicked.

"Yo." Kakashi and Team Seven appeared with the absence of Akane.

"Hey Kakashi." Asuma waved. "Hm. Where's Akane?" Asuma asked.

"We haven't seen her since yesterday." Kakashi turned. "Oh hey Natsu." Natsu turned to face them with a face of Pure Horror.Like this ---> D;<

"Uh er HEYYYYYY." She stuffed the cigar's in her bra. 

"What's going on- What the hell?" Another Kurenia came with Squad Ten. Every turned to Natsu and  the impostor Kurenia.

"Asuma! Your cheating on me!?" The impostor yelled getting out of Asuma's hold.

"Huh? Natsu, weren't you supposed to be in practice?" Kurenia asked.

"And where's Akane?" Kakashi questioned, the impostor Kurenia stiffened.

"Um. Impostor Kurenia." Natsu motioned for her. She grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Ahh!" Natsu yelled in her face.

"Ahh!" The impostor yelled in her face. "Run Natsu, Run!" The impostor jumped on Natsu's back. Natsu quickly ran into a pole.

"BWAH!!" Kurenia poofed into Akane. "RUN!!!!" The two girls ran away.

"What just happened?" Asuma sweat dropped.

~

"Po'up, drank." Natsu sang on the floor of Gai's house.

"Head Shot, drank." Akane sang.

"Sit down, drank. Stand up, drank. Pass out, drank. Wake up, drank. Faded, Drank. Faded, drank." The two giggled.

"I'm home!" Gai came in with a bag of food. We slowly turned our heads to see him.

"Hey." We said in unison.

"What's that smell?" Gai asked.

"Medical herbs." Akane smirked, she waved him over.

"Nani my love!?" Akane inhaled some dope and then blew it it Gai's face. His eye's slowly started to dilate and turn red. "Such beauty." I lit up another blunt for Gai.

"Gai! Are the girls home?" We all turned to see the door opened, Team Seven and Team Ten at the door.

"Akane!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto." 

"Natsu!" Asuma yelled.

"Asuma.

"Gai!?" 

"Kakashi..."

"Akane!" 

"Babeee...."

"Natsu!" 

"Kurenia."

"Akane!"

"Sakura..."

Natsu!"

Babbbbbiiiiiiiii........."

"Akane!"

"Shino..."

"HINATA!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP RACHEAL TISE!!!!" Akane and Natsu yelled in unision.

"Lalalla! I love Gossip Girl!" A random red headed midget ran in and out of the house.

"Who ordered the dumplings?" Some dude asked.

"ME!!!!! BWA!

Author's note:

So me (Clarri)and Sammi (Hiddenintheshawdows15)wrote this, yadda yadda whatevas and she wants to know, who's better? Akane or Natsu? I wanna know!!! SAM'S GONNA LOSE!!! >:D

SAM: NU UH, THEY LOVE ME TOO!

CLARII: THEY LOVE ME MORE!!!! >:D