Can you keep a secret?

Hello! Moshi Moshi! Gutantag! Hola! Lol, I'm Quadlingual, meaning I speak four diffrent languages CX I wanna learn Russian .-. Any way, I havn't updated cause I'm lame (Nah, I'm Lazy) Lol so like I totally want all of you guys to like add me on Facebook, I want all of my fans to like talk to me or like tell me your problems. I want you guys to know I'm not just a write, I'm a listener and want you guys to know how much I care for you guys c: So on Facebook, my name Is Clarissa Galvan. Hopefully you'll recongise me or text me and be like, " Is this ieatbitches4dinner? " I'll be like fudge yeah! CX" And to make sure your not some weirdo who wants all of 'this' *wiggles eyebrow suggestively* I want you to tell me your favorite character of my book CX YERR!

Sasuke's POV

"What are you wearing Sakura?" I asked her as she was on my front porch in a skirt and a kinda see through shirt that showed a ton of boob.

"Huh? Oh, just my regular weekend clothes." She giggled flirtatiously. (SP?)

"Whatever, lets just go." We walked towards the shops, I was looking for the perfect gift to give Akane for our five month anniversary. And well, I need some girl help. I asked Natsu but she refused to go behind her sisters back. So, my second choice *Sigh* Sakura -.-

"So, maybe after we find her gift we could go eat something together?" Sakura questioned while playing with the tips of her shirt.

"Hn." I didn't really care, it's not like it was a date. I would never cheat on Akane.

"Let's go in here!" Sakura squeeled as we entered a very girlie store filled with clothes and... underwear. 0.0

"Maybe I should wait outside." I was about to go when Sakura pulled me back in.

"Nope, you need to work on your gifting skills! Watch and learn." Sakura stated as she scanned through the clothes. "Perfect!" Sakura squealed and ran towards a rack and pulled and a short dark purple dress. It kinda matched what Akane would wear, Lolita clothing was her style.

"Hurry up Akane!" A voice yelled. Was that.. Natsu's voice?

"I don't even like pink shit." Akane walked in looking in bored while Natsu seemed as happy as Sakura was.

"Hurry up and pay for it, Akane and Natsu are here." I whispered to Sakura as I gave her some Yen to pay for the dress.

"OH Kami, you're right." Sakura ran towards the cashier, she quickly wrapped it up and we ran out.

"Phew, that was close." She sighed as I wiped my eyebrow of sweat. That was close, too close.

~

"Akane likes Miso Soup too." I commented as Sakura slurped her soup. We were at a Tea Shop after shopping for our Anniversary which is in a couple of days.

"She doesn't like Tomatoes, right?" Sakura smiled as she pointed at my meal. Which was Tomatoe Sushi. The bell rang signaling some one walked in.

"Yeah, some one's gonna eat with me so hold on. Thanks." We heard a familar voice, we turned to see Kakashi Sensie siting not to far away from us.

"Fuck." I mumbled as we covered ourselves from him with our menus. The bell rang again.

"Yo, Kakashi." Another familar voice stated. We turned to see Akane!? She sat down in front of Kakashi, together, as in the same booth! What the hell!? "Your early." I heard her chuckle.

"Well, I didn't expect you to be late." Kakashi smirked, I think; stupid mask.

"I wonder what their doing here." Sakura muttered to me.

"Yeah." I could barely him them as they talked, they seemed really engaged in their disscusion, suddenly Kakashi handed her an envelope which she gladly opened. Her eyes widened as a smirk slowly appeared onto her face.

"How did you get this?" She questioned.

"Hokage, told me to show it to my right hand man." Kakashi gave a closed eye smile.

"I would have expected Gai to be your right hand man. I mean he is your best friend." Akane smirked. Who was Gai? (He's seen him with Akane and Natsu but has never really met him so therfore doesn't remember him.)

"Rival." Kakashi grimaced as he said that.

"Sure, anyways. This 'guy', " She pointed to the papers that were in the envelope, " Maybe I should get a tattoo like him?" Akane smiled, was she for real? I never knew she wanted a tattoo.

"Depends, what and where." Kakashi was going to agree with this!

"'Schon', it means beautiful in German. Maybe on my wrist or behind my neck?" Akane smiled.

"Some one's ego got bigger." Kakashi chuckled.

"Har Har Har, very funny. But no, it means every one is beautiful in their own way." Akane smiled as Kakashi's eyes widened as mine and Sakura's did as well.

Kakashi got closer to Akane and whispered something into her ear, her eyes widened and a blush spread across her cheeks.

"Kakashi, Akane. The hokage wishes to see you too." An Anbu said and quickly fled.

Akane whispered something into Kakashi's ear and he gave a hearty chuckle and nodded his head. They left the shop with grins on their faces.

"Welll that was interesting." Sakura mumbled as they were out of sight.