So Long, and Good Night.

"You better have a good reason for bringing me here. I was busy!" I yelled at Kabuto as we walked further into Oreo-Pedo's cave hideout.

"I could see that." He smirked.

"You dirty little tramp." I muttered under neath my breath.

"I wouldn't talk to you're sempie like that." He waved his finger in my face.

"Of course you wouldn't. You're to busy being waist deep with him!" I glared as his eyes widened.

"Orochimaru-sama told you!?" My eyes widened, they were actually gay for each other! Oh Jashin, this was going to be fun.

"Of course he did! He told me all you're secrets." I smirked as fear was evident on his face.

"You lie." He stated.

"Oh really? So, then you don't have a name for your 'little friend'?" I questioned, honestly. I was just winging it. Orochimaru would probably never admit that he has gay monogamous sex with Kabuto.

"You're right." He sighed.

Holy

Fuck

THEY WERE GAY! And Kabuto was into some freaky shit! I was just blessed with the best info that could make our stay just a little interesting..

"Alright then. Leggo." I held in my giggle as I took the lead into Oreo-Pedo's office room cave thingy.

"Hello Akane-san." Oreo -Pedo gave his gross smile, his gaze lingered on Kabuto. Ew! Gross, man I practically caught them making googly eyes with each other!

"What'ya bring me here for? I was busy doing ninja work." I scoffed.

"Ninja work? Switching saliva with Sasuke was ninja work?" Kabuto muttered, i kicked his leg in return. Our quirrel seemed to interest Oreo.

"Ah yes. You are Sasuke-kun's girlfriend, yes?" He grinned.

"Yeah, what of it?" I questioned.

"You knew we wanted Sasuke, thats why you gave your self up." He looked like he just won the lottery.

"Part of it." I stated.

"And you two are intimate?" He questioned.

I blushed, "What the hell does that have to do with anything?!"

"So you two are!" He giggled. Ew, just ew. He fuckin giggled.

"I'm a virgin!" I yelled at him.

"Even better." He licked his lips. This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

"Just what did you bring me here for?" I questioned.

"Oh, yeah. Were leaving tonight." My eyes widened at his words.

"What! You said tomorow? Why are we leaving early!" I questioned angrily.

"It seems some Black Ops have their suspions. we need to leave immediantly. You and your sister pack your stuff, and meet back here at Midnight." This was the first time he sounded any where close to serious.

"Got it." I bowed and left. I may not nesarily like him but he was going to be my sempie for a while. Until I would be able to kill him. Once he's dead, Konoha and Sasuke will be safe.. for a while. After that, we move to our next target. The Akatsuki, they are going to be after Naruto.

~

"Hurry." Natsu said as we went our separate ways. She was dropping off letters to her loved ones. We had a lot, so we had to make it quick.

I just finished placing Naruto's on top of his drawers. I placed a kiss on tp of his forhead. "I'm doing this for you guys to be safe. I love you Naruto and you will always be my big brother." And with that last letter and went to meet Natsu in front of the hideout. We nodded to each other as Orochimaru and Kabuto walked out with a few others. I remeberd them, they were the ones he used for the Chunnin Exams. But now, they weren't needed. And an easy kill.

"Right on time girls." Oreo smiled, "Shall we?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah." Natsu gave me a sad smile as she held onto my hand.

"Oh wait. You girls need to put these on." Oreo pulled out the dresses he showed us last time.

"I thought we were pressed on time." I glared at him, so perverted.

"We are not leaving until you  put these on, it means you are officially going to be a Sound Ninja and one of my best henchmen." I grabbed both and we shuffled them on quickly.

"I like this uniform," Natsu giigled, " Makes me looks hot!"

"He is a Pedo. Of course he's want us to wear this." I mumbled to myself as Natsu checked her self out in the mirror.

"Let's go." I muttered as we exited the cave and grabbed our stuff.

"Yes, very nice." I heard Oreo mumble. God he was gross. The light from the moon made my necklace glisten, my Uchiha necklace. I was gonnna miss Sasuke.

"Good bye, Konoha." I whispered, a beautiful blue butterfly flew passed me and landed on my shoulder. "Until we meet again, my friends."

~

oh ma gosh!! this book just ended!!! holy crap! lol, but do not fear! Clarissa-chan is here! Lol, and to answer all your questions there will be a second book! Omh, I wouldn't just leave ya'll hanging! I care way too much. Yay peer preasue, works on me every time -.- you will be noticed when I update the second book. if you read the ending you'll see a hint to the second book's new title.