Kiba Shall Burn In The Gates Of Hell!! >:D

SASUKE'S POV

Squad Seven and I were heading to Akane's house. We had training about an hour ago and she never showed up; so were going to look for her. I wonder if she's okay. What am I thinking!?- Thats when some very loud noises came from Akane's house.

"Akane!" Kakashi ran, opening her front door only to see her choking Kiba, while Kiba was struggling to get out of her grasp. Natsu was just smiling in the corner.  This day keeps getting weirder and weirder.

"You son of a bitch! I'll fucking kill you!" She boomed, angrily.

"I-i. Sorry. D-didn't mean i-it!" Kiba mumbled losing breath with each passing second.

OH!? SO YOU WERE JUST USING NATSU!?!? NOW I'LL BRING YOU TO THE GATES OF HELL!!!" She said chocking him harder. Which was stopped by Kakashi holding back Akane while Naruto and Sakura were helping Kiba.

"What is going on here?" Kakashi asked looking up from his pervy book.

"HIM!" Akane pointed at Kiba while giving him the most scariest glare ever. "ASK HIM!!" She yelled through gritted teeth.

"Kiba? What happened?" kakashi asked calmly.

"Okay, It all starte- Ahhh!" He was yet again being choked by an angry Akane. When did she get out of Kakashi's hold?

"Akane!" Sakura and Kakashi grabbed her and pulled her back; not completely satisfied.

                                                   *Flash Back*

I was just passing by a river when I had seen her. One of the the most prettiest girls I had ever seen but the look on her face said she was sad. I got close enough to hear her mumbling to herself, something about groping Akane when she gets home. But saying she was bored with Akane with her. So I decided to keep her company.

After most of the day was gone, she invited me into her home. I was in her room or something about her sleeping in here because she loves her sister. I don't know. I had kissed her. She said I was nice but that she didn't need a lover because know matter what Akane would be what ever Natsu wanted. A friend, a sister a lover, a protector, because she knew Akane loved her.

I had just wanted one last kiss and that's when Akane showed up. She had the look that said kill, and made her move and was trying to- "Ahhh! A-Akane!"

                                         *End of FlashBack*

"Ahhh! A-Akane!" Kiba once again struggled to keep Akane's hands off his neck.

"Akane! Look! Your eyes, t-the Byakugan!" Natsu squealed while groping her sister. "Anyways,   you don't have to kill Kiba for me! I already know you love me!!" She squealed with happiness!

"Right? Cause I love you!!!" She smiled, groping Akane's breast with her face. "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!!" Natsu yelled with a Demonic voice.

"I-I Lo-ove Y-ou too." Akane stutter blushing. I can tell she doesn't show her feelings much. Even to her younger sister, but this is an exception.