Oroe-san is a Pedo who wants Sasuke's body!

"The Final round of the Chunnin Exams are in just one week. Are you excited, ya know being a proctor and stuff?" Kakashi asked me. Him and I were currently chilling- I mean patrolling the area.

"Seems pretty cool, but so much work." I told him. Kakashi and I have been spending a lot of time together, not that I cared; he was pretty awesome. But Sasuke has been sneaking around? No, that's not the right word cause he's not playing with girls behind my back but he's been spending a huge amount of time with Sakura shopping. Like, Da fuqq? He can't go shopping with me or what?

"And that's why I volunteered for you to be my partner and not Gai. He runs ll over the Village." Kakashi and I sweat dropped. "Plus, Gai hits on you all the time." Kakashi exaggerated.

"And you don't?" I smiled as Kakashi gave a sheepish grin.

"Yeah, but when I flirt its different." Kakashi smiled under his mask.

"I understand if you can't help it. I mean, come on, look at me. I look irresistible with this Jonin Vest, don't I?" I giggled as a small blush made its way onto his cheeks.

"Yeah, you look pretty cute." Kakashi smiled, well that caught me off guard. I could feel my cheeks flushing into a dark red.

"Whatever." I muttered.

"Is the Famous Akane blushing?" Kakashi smirk was visible even through his mask.

"No! I'm probably just getting a tad sick with the weather and stuff!" I yelled, this bastard, how dare he!

"Oh really?" He felt my forehead, "You are warm, maybe you shouldn't be a proctor for the Chunnin Exams?" Kakashi's smirk widened.

"No! I mean, I'm feeling a tad better. Any ways lets go get me some cute shorts for the Chunnin Exams." I said and walked into the nearest store. Which happened to be a restaurant.

"They don't sell clothes here." Kakashi smirked.

"Shut up!" I grunted.. "Your paying for my meal."

"Okay, want me to feed you too?" He mused.

"Fuck you." I said while looking at the menu.

"Oye! Look guys! It's Kakashi Sensie and Akane-Sama!" We turned our heads to see Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke walking in. They walked over to us.

"Hey guys. What have you guys been up to?" I asked as Kakashi invited them to eat with us. Sasuke sat next to me and put an arm around my waist. Sakura sat on the other side of him, while Naruto sat on Kakashi's side. Sasuke and Sakura stiffened at my question. The hell are they keeping from me?

"I've been training really hard with Pervy Sage! He's been teaching me a bunch of cool new techniques!" I smiled at him and gave him a high five.

"We gotta train together." I told him.

"And you'll teach me some of your moves too!?" Naruto grinned as we fist pounded.

"Totally." A women came and served us our orders. "Thanks." I told her.

"What about you two? What have you two been up to?" Kakashi questioned, we both knew they were hiding something. We just didn't know what. I'm pretty sure he's not cheating cause I mean he confessed his love for me and our anniversary is in like two days. I already got his present. Were having a dinner at a fancy restaurant, I got us matching necklaces', his has the Uchiha symbol. I thought he would like it.

"Oh, Sakura needed help getting some stuff from the stores." Sasuke muttered and Sakura nodded stiffly.

"I've seen you guys shopping like every day since we got out of the Preliminary's. Do you need all that stuff Sakura?" My eye twitched in anger, all week he said he was fucking training!

"You told me you were busy training." I told Sasuke.

"I have but I had time to spare." Sasuke said quietly.

"So you were lying?" I questioned, by now our whole team was listening to our conversation.

"Babe, I wasn't lying, I've been busy." Now he was lying straight to my face!?

"You were 'Oh so busy shopping?' with Sakura when I asked you to come shopping with me? Thanks, thanks for everything!" And with that I left the shop, hearing Sasuke and Sakura yelling my name. I didn't need their pity. He obviously had a thing for Sakura and I was the fool; heartbroken. Tears forced them self, and were practically parading my cheeks.

"That wasn't to nice." A slithery voice whispered in my ear. I quickly turned, there was a figure hiding in the shadow.

"What do you want?" This wasn't in the Anime! Who was this person?

"I don't understand how some one like him could do something like going your back with your best friend, your so talented, and beautiful. You need some one who'll treasure you." The person walked a bit closer, it looked like a female but had the deep voice of a man.

"Will you show me your powers?" The questioned, my sense were on full alert. This person was bad news but something about him was so hypnotizing.

"What are you ..?" I didn't get to finish when the figure lunged at me. I activated my Rinnegan and commanded me first path, which reversed him and flung him backwards; painfully into a tree.

"Oh yes. You are so magnificent. You're perfect!" He laughed, was this..? No, it couldn't be, he's not supposed to be here until the Chunin Exams!

"Orochimaru! What are you doing here?" I questioned, even though I knew he was here for Sasuke. I needed to stop him!

"So you know who I am?" Man if Natsu were here she would be fangirling all over Orochimaru.

"You want Sasuke's body don't you!" I questioned as he cackled, he was down right thinking dirty right now!

"No my dear, I'm not interested in him anymore. I want you now. Your eyes. The information I was given was true. You do have all the Eye Techniques, don't you?" He whispered, waking closer to me. For some reason, I was stuck in place. Was he doing this?

"Y-you, I just b-but-"

"You're at loss for words. Don't worry, it happens a lot." The fudge, was he trying to be sexy or something?

"Stay still this will only hurt a bit." Orochimaru stated, I couldn't move, but I wasn't scared; this had to be a jutsu of his. There he stood, right in front of me. His hot breath was fluttering on my skin, he licked the spot I knew he wanted and quickly he sunk his teeth into my neck. I thought it was going to be more painful, the was Sasuke portrayed it on TV.

My eyes grew heavy as I fealt Orochimaru carrying me to who knows where. The last thing I heard from him was,"Sweat Nightmares." And he planted a slimy kiss on my forehead.