Kaka-Baka you sick Pedo!

"You have to admit it! Miso Ramen is waaaaay better than Shrimp Ramen!" Naruto yelled, with his game face.

"No! Shrimp is better!" I was about ten second away from punching him.

"Yes!" He yelled with a big grin.

"No!" I yelled back smirking.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Do you want to make-out with me as much as I want to make-out with you!?" He puckered up.

"Of course Naruto-kun~!"

"And then we got married and a bunch of children!" Naruto finished his fictional story of me and him. *Punch!* "Ow! Akane, your punches are so beautiful!!" He cried. He's like another Gai-sensei!

"Stop making up rumors about me." I glared, and I guess Sasuke found me punching Naruto amusing and smirked; which earned him a punch too.

"Well, that was interesting. Sakura, do you have any stories?" Kaka-Baka asked. For some weird reason we area all at Kakashi's house having a sleep over. I don't even remeber coming here or agreeing!

"Of course! You can help me Sasuke!" Sakura yelled, giving him a bone-crushing hug. Sasuke being an Emo-depressed kid just gave a grunt in response. Like I said Emo and depressed. He is probably Sadist

"Sasuke." I said grabbing his attention.

"Nani?" He asked, actually looking interested.

"Are you a Sadist?" I asked emotionless, or what seems like my regular voice.

"W-What!? I-i um. I d-don't kn-ow." He stuttered blushing, looking away. Oh. I can use this against him. This will be fun. >:D

"Ehh! What about me Akane!? What am I?" He blushed, looking at me with his hands together.

"Let's find out." I punched him in the face.

"Oh! Akane, Your punches feel so-" *Punch* This time it was Sakura who punched him.

"Know body wants to hear on how Erotioc you get from Akane's punches!"

"Yep. He is 100% Masochist." Just like Natsu. I shuttered at the thought.

"Aren't you guys a little young to know about Sadist and Masochist?" Kakashi sweat dropped. I forgot he was here. Whoops.

"Nope." Everybody agreed, everyone knows Sadism and Masochism. Everyone.

"What about Sakura-chan-"

"Masochist." I answered, quickly. Its pretty obvious. Sasuke is a Sadist: in other words an abuser or enjoys conflicting pain on others; Sakura. Sakura is a Masochist, so she enjoys when Sasuke tells her off.

"What about Kakashi-sensie?" Sakura asked, tilting her head.

"Hm. Sometime its harder to figure out which is which for men. Most men like to be dominate *cough* Sasuke *Cough* And others like to be punished *Cough* Naruto *Cough* Let's see." I smirked moving closer to Kakashi, he seemed to blush. I already know he likes me, which makes it even funnier. (Sp?)

"A-Akane."  He stuttered, he's thinking erotic things and right in front of his students. Heh. I'll continue this later.

"I dunno." I turned back to the others.

"Eh!?" Naruto and Sakura said feeling disappointed, all while Sasuke seemed rather relieved.

"Oh! What about you!" Naruto smiled.

"Huh?"

"What are you? Sadist or Masochist." He smiled.

"Oh." I smirked, getting closer to Naruto. "That's easy. I'm a Sadist." I said seductively and blow air in his ear.

"A-Akane." He blushed a bright red. I smirked, sitting back down.

~

Everybody was already asleep, well except me and it was probably 3 AM. I was reading Kaka-Baka's 'book'. It was um. What's the word? Interesting. Very perverted. It was still a pretty good book.

"Akane?" A sleepy voice asked. I looked over to see Kakashi-sensie. "What are you doing?"

"Reading your book." I said trying to find my place in the book.

"My book? Wait a minute. Icha Icha Paradise!" He said trying to get it out of my hold.

"You are a pervert." I smirked, as I noticed he was on top of me trying to get the book.

"I-I um-" He stuttered.

"I never did figure out what you were." I said as I flipped him over so that now I was on top.

"I-I erm I-I-" He blushed furiously.

"You, you. You what?" I asked as our I inched forward, he to moved forward. Not surprising, I already know he likes me.

"I w-want." He inched even closer.

"Yeah? What do you want?" I said nibbling on his neck most likely leaving him a hickey. Which earned a loud moan from Kakashi and he grabbed on the sofa for support.

"I-I wa-nt y-you." He stuttered.

"I thought so." I smirked as I pulled down his mask. And DAMN! He was hot! I kissed him, which he responded quickly with his lips. I moved my hands under his shirts and felt his muscles. He has some pretty nice muscles. By now his breathing was ragged.

"A-Akane." He stuttered. "We c-can't. What if the others wake up?" He said, sitting down with me on his lap.

"Hm. I was thinking a student teacher relationship was bad the whole time." I smirked.

"Y-Yeah but y-you kn-ow I I-i've-"

"You've fallen for me." I smirked. Which cause him to blush and look down trying to hide his face.

"Yes." Okay. Now that caught me off guard but I quickly recovered.

"Well. we'll see if I feel the same. Night Kaka-baka." I smirked as I walked away leaving a confused Ninja in the living room.