I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a smile. Of course I was.

"I'll be busy working for someone. And you know I just started."

"You said you were going to babysit." He puckered his cute lips and I couldn't help ruffling his hair. Good thing my brother loved it whenever I ruffled his hair that way and didn't always just scowl. That'd have been a bummer.

"Yes. I am babysitting the young master of this house."

Leo's eyes lit up.

"Oh. That's great! When can I meet him? Is he friendly? Is he my age or younger?" He fired questions with clearly happy eyes.

I bit my lower lip quickly. Of course anyone that heard I was babysitting would think it was a child I was overseeing his after school activities!

"No. He's a big man." Images of what the certain young master looked like made me take a gulp. He was nowhere near a boy, "he's a really big man."

"Oh....then why are you babysitting him?" My brother looked honestly confused. I had to stifle a laugh.

"It's not really babysitting. Just me being like his assistant at his work...and at home too. I will follow him around and give him advises on his life decisions..." Following him around so when he gets his usual mood swings, I'll use my mommy skills to convince him not to kill someone, even though I still don't know how to.

At least now I knew he could hurt or at least injure someone, judging from the look in his eyes the other day when he'd smashed the cup against the wall. As long as he didn't try that with me, we would all be fine.

"Oh." He looked genuinely confused but didn't press for answers, which I was grateful for because Leo loved asking questions.

He took pride in that.

"Get your bag. I'll take you outside now."

I went out and called a maid to stay with Greta and when she didn't put up a fight with the maid, I was convinced that my little sister could probably get along with her. When I informed Agatha about the progress, she immediately assigned the help to be Greta's personal maid.

Greta didn't like people touching or carrying her. Now that she was three, her speech was getting better but due to the nature of her health, she still drawled out words and also couldn't walk very fast yet.

But I didn't love her any less and that also made Leonardo very protective of her.

When she was one, he had gotten into a fight with one of his friends because he made a sarcastic comment about Greta's face because of the nature of her health and Leo beat him till the boy was unconscious.

But I later explained to him that children like Greta are rare but special and so many people don't understand autistic children. So he shouldn't always go violent when someone makes a hateful remark.

After a wave in Greta's direction, I picked Leo's lunch box.

"Let's go." I headed out with Leo and we met Timmy the new driver outside, already leaning on a red Honda.

"That's Timmy." I told him as we neared the car.

"Hello Timmy, I am Leonardo. You'll take me to school from now on." Leo introduced himself smoothly and I held back a laugh as he took out his hand for Timmy to shake. Timmy accepted it with a chuckle.

"Good to know, lad."

But it was a good thing Leo was taking this change of environment well. I guess.

"Good morning ma'am-" the chestnut haired guy was saying when I cut him off. He didn't look any older than eighteen and was wearing white shirt. His hair was combed upwards at the front and the sides were combed backwards.