Chapter 48

Harry sat in the living room as Lucas and Niall watched him. Harry loved the lads and all but he thought they were overreacting. it's not like nick could appear and disappear in thin dust.

right now Louis was at the store with Liam and Zayn, and harry was literally bored out of his mind. He couldn't do anything without Lucas or Niall watching him. He couldn't even go to the bathroom alone for god's sake. which was bad considering he had to go wee right now.

"hey i'm going to the bathroom" harry said standing up.

"okay" lucas and niall both replied standing up too.

"Alone. i don't need you guys to follow me everywhere. i just want to go to the bathroom and pee in peace." Harry said in a stern tone.

"okay okay, but hurry back" niall said,

"yeah okay" harry said walking toward the bathroom. He walked in and shut the door behind him locking it. when he turned around nick was standing behind him smirking with his arms crossed over his chest. Harry went to scream but nick put his hand over harry's mouse so fast.

Harry looked up with fear, nick's smirk never left his face.

"aw. did you miss me?" Nick asked

Harry didn't answer. He just stared at nick not thinking about anything except how he regretted going to the bathroom by myself.

"are you scared harry? because guess what, Louis isn't here this time to save you" nick said getting closer to harry's face.

He gulped. He wanted to scream but he couldn't. Nick still had his hand on harry's mouth. Harry heard knocking on the door.

"harry? are you okay in there?" Harry heard niall asking.

nick looked over and saw the window. he looked back at harry evilly.

"harry!" Lucas shouted.

nick got really close to harry's ear and whispered, "i'll be back for you". then in an instant he was gone.

the last thing harry remembered was the door falling down and Lucas and Niall running in. then everything went black.