chapter 7

when they got home harry went to bed, and louis told the guys to meet him out on the balcony. He walked out and sat in one of the chairs.

"Okay guys, i need your help" louis said.

"with what ?" liam asked.

"we need to find a way to protect harry from nick now that he's after him"

"well weren't you going to train him ?" Liam asked again.

"i was but i decided not to" louis said and they nodded. Louis didn't want to put Harry in any kind of danger.

"what time is it ?" Louis asked "10 pm" Liam answered. "i'm going to bed then"

Louis got up and walked to his room, he took a shower and put on his pajamas bottoms. He opened the window and laid down. within 8 minutes he was asleep.

*

"wake up wake up" a voice kept repeating. louis felt something jumping on him so he opened his eyes and of course there was harry.

"what?" Louis yawned and looked at Harry with half opened eyes.

"time to get up" Harry said in singing voice.

"do i have to? i really don't want to" Louis groaned and covered himself again with the bed cover.

"yes i'm hungry" harry said while pulling off the covers of Louis.

"fine go wash up and i'll make you breakfast" louis said while groaning. harry nodded and ran to the bathroom.

Harry slammed the bathroom's door shut, he had the urge to cut but he couldn't. He promised Louis he wouldn't plus louis took away every sharp item.

Harry stripped and hopped into the shower. While standing down the spray of water, he thought about nick and he couldn't deny the fact that he was scared of him. He didn't even know him and the guy is already after him. He didn't know what he would do if nick ever caught him. but he knew Louis would protect him no matter what. Harry reached down and turned the shower off, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He walked back into the room to find Louis sitting on the bed. he looked at harry and smirked which made harry blush because he was practically naked except for the towel. Louis got up and walked closer to harry, he grabbed him by the waist and pushed him to the wall.

Louis started kissing harry, then left his lips and started kissing down his neck. Harry made a noise at the back of his throat and he could feel louis' smirk on his neck. Louis moved back to Harry's lips again. And harry could feel him tugging on his towel.

"take...it...off" louis said between kisses.

"but...L-Louis i'm n-not ready" harry said and that made louis stop kissing his neck.

"i'm sorry. i should have known it was too soon" louis said but he wasn't looking at harry in the eyes.

"it's okay. is breakfast ready ?" Harry asked while giving louis his best reassuring smile.

"yeah, come on" louis grabbed harry's hand and pulled him downstairs.

*

after breakfast harry went back up to his room, he had been wondering if his parents even reported his missing. it had been a week since he was gone.

He had been watching the news and nothing had even come up. He had been out in public and no pictures or people saying 'hey that's the missing kid'. but who was he kidding. He knew they were happy he was gone.

He wouldn't be surprised if they threw a party when he didn't come back home. literally. but that's okay because he loved it where he was at the moment, he felt safe and loved. He didn't have to worry about being beaten. His life had been twisted around, kind of like Cinderella story. but just a guy version. He could say it's harry story now.