One-Cut Demon: (y/n) Akame (l/n)

Start from the beginning

2nd Person POV

Now daytime and topic of the day is the killing on the outskirts of the Emerald Forest. Vale is buzzling full, people going out to meet friends, having dates, or just spending some quality time alone.

Man: "Have you heard of the Warehouse killings?" he asks his companion who looks confused.

Woman: "Warehouse killings?" she wonders tilting her head.

Man: "You haven't? It was in the news this morning, apparently someone killed 15 White Fang Members and most corpses had one single cut only, the police are baffled on how they died!" he explains using his arms for a dramatic effect.

Woman: "One cut and they died? Oh! I've heard of something similar to that, I won't go into the details on what happened but apparently, they've been happening all over Remnant though there're mostly in Vale. If I remember they called the person responsible... The One-Cut Demon with blood red eyes! You know since they usually need one cut to kill people!" she says to the male who has wide eyes!

Man: "What, really?" he asks, and she nods. "I really gotta watch the news more, never heard of him before today" he whispers, as he collides with someone. "Ouch" he exclaims falling on the ground.

Woman: "Oh dear, are you ok?" she asks worried and the man just nods reassuringly.

Man: "Of course I am, it was just a small fall" he says to her before looking at the person he ran into. "Sorry about that mate, wasn't watching where I was going" he apologises looking at a black-haired boy who manages to catch himself before falling.

Boy: "It's ok... I could've watched where I was going too" he responds with a cold voice, and blank face.

The man and woman smile slightly before looking at him and they tense a bit.

The boy has blood red eyes...

Seeing that their previous topic was the One-Cut Demon with blood red eyes, they're taken aback.

Boy: "I apologise for walking into you" he apologises, snapping them out of their thoughts.

Man: "No, no, it's ok..." he mutters as the boy continues his way.

This boy is, who would've guessed, you, (y/n) Akame (l/n), or more commonly known as One-Cut Demon.

You're just on your way to a supermarket to buy food, using the money from the Assassination last night, and when I say food, I mean meat, since let's be honest you only eat meat... and sweets... tons of sweets...

On your way you sigh sadly missing the feeling of hunting Danger Beasts and roasting their meat over a fire, and a small nostalgic smile covers your face.

You remember the second time you met Tatsumi, or how she wanted to be called, Tsumi. She said her parents expected a boy and when it turned out to be girl, they still named her Tatsumi.

Leo was showing her around while you were cooking a Danger Beast, and since she wasn't sure if she wanted to join Night Raid you said she couldn't get any until she joined.

In your thoughts you arrive at the supermarket and snap out of your thoughts, and enter it buying food for the next few days. Around 20 minutes later and after spending most of the lien you earned, you leave the supermarket with a giant shopping bag filled with, well shopping, or more specifically food.

The way home is uneventful and at home you store the food in the fridge and cupboards, before sitting on your knees staring into nothingness.

You lost so much... Nearly everyone from Night Raid are dead...