One-Cut Demon: (y/n) Akame (l/n)

Start from the beginning

White Fang Captain: "WHAT ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR??? SHOOT HIM!!" he screams, grabbing his weapon, the Goons following closely, and a barrage of bullets fly at the boy who stands there readying his Katana.

He rolls to the side dodging the bullets and charges forward, bullets now hitting his previous location. In front of a White Fang Goon, he cuts him cleanly in half and kills another one nearby.

White Fang Members: "H-HE'S FASTER THAN OUR BULLETS!!" she yells scared unleashing a whole magazine on him, but the boy just slides under the barrage cutting her down.

???: "7 down" he continues running behind a pile of wooden boxes that are riddled with bullet holes seconds later, silence following.

White Fang Captain: "I-Is he dead? You two check if he's dead!" he orders, sweat dripping down his face.

Two Goons look at each other, reload their weapons and approach the bullet riddled box. With every step they take their heartbeat quickens and with one final gulp they jump around weapons drawn just to find...

No one, and they sigh relieved before realising. If his corpse isn't there...

A sense of dread rushes over them when they hear gun shots and screams of death, they run back to their captain and...

Everyone else is dead... The black-haired boy standing in the middle of their corpses, he pulls his Katana from the dead captain's body.

White Fang Member: "In such a short time..." he whispers scared shitless.

???: "13 down" he mutters looking at the remaining two members, his eyes glowing red in the moonlight.

In panic they shoot at him but in an incredible manner he dodges most bullets and cuts through the ones that would've hit him, and a sad click sounds, their guns, now have no ammo anymore.

One accepts death and the boy kills him, while the other falls on his butt und tries to crawl away, tears rolling in streams, said Katana now approaching him.

White Fang Members: "W-Why? Wh- who are you?" he asks, in time as the Katana stops one centimetre away from his throat.

???: "Why, you ask? You wish to eradicate humanity from the face of Remnant, it automatically makes you a target for me, since I'm human" he answers stoically, his Katana not wavering. "As for who I am... It's none of your business" he continues, his blade softly cutting the last Goon's throat, black markings appear from the wound, spreading across his skin, slowly crawling to his heart, and moments later his heart is covered in the black curse markings, the Goon dead dead on the floor.

???: "15 Down, contract complete" he mutters sheathing his Katana looking at all the corpses around him.

The boy has now completed his work, and he starts walking away, leaving behind the warehouse but he suddenly stops turning around looking at the sky, more specifically a flying object looking like a drone.

Watching the feed, we see a grey-haired man drinking his coffee. This is Ozpin the Headmaster of Beacon Academy.

Ozpin looks around the feed seemingly having lost the black-haired boy. Suddenly a blade approaches the drone cutting it cleanly in half causing Ozpin to jump slightly, though he calms down quickly.

Ozpin: "Interesting..." he mutters looking at the aftermath the young boy left behind. "I wonder... what is that sword of his... The way he moved... it seems like he was trained to kill..." he adds, talking to himself. "But that hair and his eyes... is he related to Raven?"

Sighing, he takes a sip of his coffee watching the whole killing again to see if he missed anything.

.