Alfred

HOOOOLLLY FRUKING SHIT YOU GUYS THIS HIT OVER 100K READS LEMME QUICK THROW AN EPIC ASS GERMAN SPARKLE PARTY.
-throws sparkle party by myself-
BUT YAS GUYS THANKS!

Also, two more things... I wanna actually call you guys the thing I started to call you forever ago, so now nevermind and one more thing for you Puppycats!
I have two other things that I really want to et reads on... Basically if you like PruCan, read my PruCan fanfic... Obvious enough. And if you like mlp fanfics that aren't about the mane 6 but have some canon characters in it, then check out my Heart of Stone mlp thingy... It probably only has 2 chappies right now, but still.
Ciao!~
~Wolfcat~

"No! You can't come out yet! It's a surprise!", I yelled into the kitchen.

"It's my house, Alfred! I can do what I please!"

"No you can't! Please!"

I heard a sigh and the sound d a chair scraping. Good, he was sitting down.

I secretly got Mr. Kirkland to help me build a little fort for Artie and I to watch a movie in. The sheets were huge and stretched all the way from the couch to the top of the TV! I put the last stack of books in place next to the flat screen TV and got the still warm Chinese food boxes out. Sitting on the couch, I opened the entrance and shouted, "Come on out, Artie! It's done!"

My blonde Brit appeared from behind the wall and gasped. "Alfred! You made such a mess of the place! How are we going to clean all of this up, you git?", he yelled at me, which just made me laugh a little at his anger. I know it sounds bad, but hey, he's funny when he gets mad.

"Babe, chill. It's a tent for the best date ever! I got the food, and the movie's gonna play as soon as you dad hits play. He obviously won't be able to see it, but he'll probably just sit there reading Twilight or something."

His dad turned to me and protested, "It is a very good book series, Mr. Jones. Don't hate on it! Have you seen the lead actress?"
I chuckled, "Yeah, she's hardly worth it."
He just sighed and continued reading.
Behind me, I heard Arthur sigh, much like his father did. Like father like son, huh? He just looked at me and smiled, "You're lucky it was you who pulled his off, and not someone else."

"You wouldn't be able to do anything really, though. I'm stronger than you, and you know it."

"Oh come off it, let's just have this date."
I nodded and pulled him over to the couch. His dad pressed play and the movie started

***

"Your dad hates me. And with you moving..."

"I know but... Oh Chad! I just... I love you Chad!"

So cliche.

Throughout the movie, the tent had fallen down, but it was still a date.

The main couple kissed, and then it obviously got taken ten steps farther for movie purposes. I figured that now would be a great time to kiss Arthur, as his dad was out in the kitchen and it wouldn't be as awkward.
I leaned over and realized that he was thinking the same thing as my lips met his. It wasn't rough, or heated, or deep. Just a soft kiss that seemed to last forever. I let my eyes shut and slowly pulled his body closer to mine.

I pulled away and in the background, the sex on TV stopped. I'm pretty sure neither of us cared. He leaned over again and connected our lips, this time opening my mouth slightly with his tongue and exploring it. I moved my mouth back and I heard something in the background. I didn't know what it was, and honestly, I didn't care.

The front door opened behind us and me, not noticing it at the time, started to dominate the kiss. I slowly and unconsciously started pinning him to the couch, almost on top of him now. I pulled away for breath and Arthur smiled at me, pulling me back now on top of him.

I heard a gasp from the door, and I completely ignored it like I had been ignoring everything else.

I sensed a presence next to the couch and pulled away from Arthur again, looking at who it was.

Fuck.