Alfred (LEMON BEWARE)

A small twist girls's... This chappy is a UkUs one. Every lemon you read has Alfred the dominant one, but not this time... -smirks-

And the reason this took so long was because things on here were written out of order and then two chapters got deleted... I was pissed. But ANYWHAAA, it's all fixed now.

... and enjoy the LEMON!!!

I shut the shower off carefully and made picked him up. I carried Arthur over to the bed and attempted to pin him down. Only he wouldn't let me. Was he scared? Not trusting me? Worried for some other reason?

"Arthur... Everything's fine. I'll be careful."

He quick kissed me and then said, "I know, git... But I don't- won't- let you win this time." He smirked and rolled on top of me.

Hell, why not let him be dominant for once? He was probably the feminine one in every relationship, so I let him have a taste of being the man.

I flipped us back over, okay with his request.

I kissed slowly down his chest, marking him up slightly, just like I already was. He made little whimpering noises that I found irresistible. I got to his erect member and swirled the top with my tongue. He bucked his hips and his member was deeper in my mouth. I teased him a little more, then put the whole thing in my mouth. He gasped and I felt his lower regions getting wetter with precum. I pulled away and went back onto his lips. He flipped us over and he stuck his slightly smaller member inside me. It pinched a little at first, then turned into pleasure. He moaned a little as he thrusted, and I was having a hard time controlling my breathing. Small gasps and sounds came from me as he moved himself in and out of my asshole. I gripped the bed sheets and blushed, although I have no idea why. Blushing wasn't for sex, blushing was for flirting.

A knot in my core was tightening, and I could feel Arthur holding back, waiting for me to cum first. He thrusted in an awesome spot a few more times, and I spilled my hot seed all over him and myself. He finally let go, his face red, deep inside me. He pulled out, panting, and laid next to me.

"I love you, you bloody git."

...AND THERE IT IS!!! Okay. I have two things before you go. One, I hope this was good, and all that awkward, "after lemon" stuff that authors always say. But yeah, I would really like feedback on this.

And two, I have three other works right now,

Two fanfics:
•Flutterdash (MLP FIM Fluttershy X Rainbow Dash)

•PruCan (Prussia X Canada)

I also have a random one just from my brain about gummy bears. I really hope you guys check them out because they have no readers and I want a good 20 readers on them before I update.

That's all, Folks!

Ciao!~
~Wolfcat~