Parents?!

You guys can figure this out... (; who's POV this is...

???#1 (It's gonna be obvious jeez)

I walked into my house at around 3 the next day, being let out early from work. The house was quiet, as I expected it to be tht early in the morning. I hung up my coat on the hook we had at the door and went into the kitchen. I poured myself a bowl of cornflakes and thought, Wow, we really need to get different food around here besides cornflakes.

I finished eating and went upstairs to get change into my pajamas. I decided to check on my son to make sure he was still at the house. That and parental instinct just wanted me to check on my kid every night. I worry about him sometimes.

I opened the door to find myself perturbed by the sight, yet at the same time thankful and proud? I wasn't really sure.

My son was obviously naked, as he never wore his pajama shorts as low as the blanket was. His boyfriend was also naked, half making me want to flip out on him. I was about to, but when I saw my son curled on top of him, his boyfriend's arms wrapped securely, yet loosely, around him with a huge smile on my sleeping son's face, I let it go and walked out of the room and into my own, a small smile on my face at my son's happiness.

???#2

The next morning, I woke up at around 9 in the morning. I shuffled out of bed as took a quick shower.

After getting out of the shower, feeling ready for the day.

Ready, that is, until I walked into my son's room.

He told me he's was having his friend Gilbert over. When Gilbert arrived, he seemed like a pretty cool, cheerful kid.

Turns out, my son was sleeping on top of him, his small arms wrapped sleepily around the older kid's neck, a smile on his face. Both of them were wearing nothing but boxers. Very thin, loose boxers. How could I tell? Matthew doesn't sleep with a cover. I decided to wait until they woke up to give Matthew a talk.

I went out into the kitchen to make bacon, pancakes, and eggs for breakfast. I started cooking the pancakes and Matthew ran out into the kitchen, wearing some random gym shorts and a loose shirt of his. Gilbert came stumbling out after him in fresh clothes. Meaning he would have had to change to put them on. In front of Matthew. Gilbert changed in front of my child.

I decided to hint at the fact that I saw them by saying out loud, "Hey Matthew, you should really pick up your room."

"Huh?"

"You left your hockey stuff out again. I checked this morning."

His face paled at this, and Gilbert looked slightly scared as well.

"This morning? Like when I was asleep, this morning?", he said, trying to be casual, but failing miserably at it.

I, on the other hand, was great at being casual. "Yeah, why?", I asked innocently.

Gilbert looked a little relived, not knowing me that well, while Matthew was trying his best to hide pure panic. "N-No reason, mom."