Alfred

Shoutout for this one -looks in notifications and such- is...

Tieico

You win... -checks blank list of items to give people, then throws it behind me-

Nothing!!! WOOP WOOP TO YA DEARIE!

My little Artie held my hand as we walked through the park. I spotted a dippin' dots cart, and looked down at him to ask him if he wanted to grab some. He looked unhappy, deep in thought.

"Hey, babe, you okay? You seem a little off."

He shook his head and smiled sadly at me. "No, I'm fine love.", he assured me. I still wasn't entirely convinced, so I pulled him over to the dippin' dots and ordered him a vanilla, while I got a rainbow flavored cup. I knew it would be bland enough for his British stomach.

He snapped out of another daze and started to eat his ice cream.

"Thank you, Alfred. What time is it?"

I checked my epic waterproof watch and said, "3:40, why?"

"Oh I just didn't know, and I was going to ask about dinner. Amusement park food is rather expensive."

I nodded in agreement, and then asked, "Anything else you wanna do?"

He shrugged. "Isn't there a Ferris wheel here? I would think it's pretty calm, right?"

I smiled and lead him in the direction of said Ferris wheel. As we were walking, some guy shouted, "Ew! Homos!"

I looked over at Arthur, who smirked and flipped the guy off like he had done it a billion times before. I joined in and also flipped him off.

We got onto the ride and started to go up. Arthur started to get pale about three quarters of the way up.

"You okay, dude?"

"Uhm... I don't like heights. But, I-uh, just won't look down, Alfred. It's fine."

"God, you're too proud to admit your a little scared."

He got defensive and looked over the edge. "See, I-I'm not scared.", he gulped. I grabbed his visibly rigid body and sat him on my lap, despite his protests. We were at the top now, and he was gaining a little of the color back in his face. He glanced at me, and I used this opportunity to give him a kiss.

His lips were soft, and when he gasped slightly out of surprise, I slid my tongue into his mouth. He tried to do the same, but I wouldn't let him. I pulled back, much to his disappointment, and he pouted. "I'm better now, git.", he told me with crossed arms.

I laughed slightly at the way he always wanted physical contact. It was cute.

He made small hints that he wanted to be kissed again the rest of the ride, but I pretended not to notice them. If he wanted a kiss so bad, why not just do it himself? Maybe he was too nervous. Eh, who cares? He needed to get over it. Maybe there are times I want to be kissed, too.

That last part is my relationship right there...
:[
Btw, how do you guys like it? It's in the top ten spots for USUK on discover I think! Keep up the reading guys!
Ciao!~
~Wolfcat~