Arthur

I finally tore my eyes away from complete gorgeousness. Before I knew it, the younger neko had my hand and was dragging me somewhere. I was plopped down by her and shook my head a bit, clueless to what was going on.

A drink of some sort was shoved into my face by the small neko and she had one as well. She nodded her head and I knew then it wasn't poisonous. I downed the small cup and realized it was alcohol.

Stupid!

I turned around to get away from the table but saw Alfred beside me doing the same. He would make sure I didn't get too much. I just knew he would...

***

All the sudden, I was sleeping. What? How did I end up here? I cracked open my eyes to find that the light in the room was too bloody bright. I grabbed the cover that was over my head and pulled it over me, shutting my eyes tight and trembling with weakness.

My stomach was tumbling and twisting. Nope. Nope. Nope. I was not going to-

...And there it was. I heaved rank smelling stomach contents all over myself and the bed I was on.

My bed.

My covers.

My house.

I heard a sexy chuckle come from outside the cover and went to face the light, needing to or else throw up again from the smell.

I opened up my little tent and Alfred was there, on my bed, shirtless as well. He lay on the pillows beside me, sleeping. He chuckled softly in his sleep again.

Then I noticed something probably really bad.