Arthur

I awoke slowly. Too slowly. For the second time waking up in a row, I had an aching lower area. What the bloody-

Oh.

Alfred.

That's what happened.

I almost chuckled at how I nearly forgot, as that piece of perfection was snuggling me. Not to mention that he was naked, which just made me feel a little proud of myself.

I curled up some more and nuzzled my body deeper into his chest.

I hadn't lied when I told him I loved him. Because I did. It was a sincere, "I love you."

I turned myself around, which made Alfred wake up. His eyes fluttered open and dilated to the light in the room. I stared at their brilliance for a moment, so blue. Except they weren't a normal pale or baby blue, his eyes were almost a navy color. Yet they had this brightness in them when he looked at me, and it made me feel special.

He stared back into my eyes, thinking god knows what. He leaned forward and kissed my nose. I blushed and thought, God damn, why does that happen all the time?!

He smirked when I blushed and said three words.

"I love you."

Heyyy girls's! I know this is short but that's because I want to do some Alfred too... Why? Just because I want you girls's to know his thought process at the moment.

And I wanna do a few shoutouts as well... But, my iPad, where I had all of the peoples written down, just died. So FUCK ITTTT!!!!!

... Okay, but ya I'll do the shoutout next chapter! Which will be out the same day as this one! WOOP WOOP, two in one day!

Ciao!~
~Wolfcat~