Alfred (LEMON part I)

((PLEASE READ:

Okaayyy, I did not the reaction I expected in the last chappy. HERE ARE SOME SHOUTOUTS SO PEOPLES YOU BETTER BE GREATEFUL HERE!!!!

Fangirl_Takeover
WhippedCream98
And InnocentD3mon

All wanted me to continue from the last chappy... Which made me think, should I do that for those people and probably others? Or should I leave a second lemon scene so close to the first out or at least until later for the non-pervs? Not calling the three people above pervs... But you know what I mean.

And STEPH (you know who you are, because I'm using your real name) if you get to this point... Just read at your own risk and don't hate me or tell at me for writing this!

So I'm gonna put it in here... (your welcome) BUT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT, don't criticize me for making one, JUST DO NOT READ IT!

That is all

Ciao!~
~Wolfcat~))

I really wasn't in the mood to do it again, but after he put his hand in between us under the covers and touched me, I was really in the mood.

I flipped us over, it being all to much for me to handle without some relief, and he laid under me with a victorious grin on his face. God, when this guy wanted something, he was going to get it using sheer determination.

I had my arms locked with my tightening shorts resting on his. Moving my shoulders back, I put my lips to his kissable ones. He arched his back a little bit for more body contact, and I made a rather high pitched noise of approval. He loved this, as he flicked his tongue in and out of my mouth. I kissed back just as fiery, and my elbows bent. He wrapped his arms around my upper back and pulled me down onto him, eager to get things going.

I laughed, only a little, as I decided to tease him. I pressed my lower half hard against his lower regions and started to move. He let out a breathy moan and slid his hands down to my waist, holding me there while trying to move his own hips.

I resisted my own urge to straight up fuck him then and there as I pulled my hips away from his. Despite his hands holding me there, he wasn't strong enough to keep me there. He pouted a bit, and that made him look adorable, so I planted a kiss on his lips. I used my legs to hold me above him, as he tried to somehow get his entire body up against mine. He got angry as I held myself over him and panted out, "Al-Alfred... what the bloody... hell is that for?"

I didn't respond. Instead, I just laughed a bit and gave him another short kiss. Even though it was my idea to tease poor Arthur, I myself was getting impatient. My lower area was starting to throb, and I was pretty sure that wasn't a good thing.

((Next chapter has the rest in ARTIE'S POV cuz the last one was in alfies, so I'm making it fair))