Alfred

My eyes opened up the next morning and I found myself staring at Arthur's eyes. I kissed him on the nose, and he stared into my eyes. I don't know what he was thinking about, but all I know is that's when it hit me, I love this guy. He's mine. Or, at least I hoped he was. He made me crazy.

I noticed that when he was around me, or even just payed attention to me, my heart beat fast and I felt lighter than air. I didn't want to stop smiling and I felt nervous for some reason. He made me want to hug him. And laying in bed with him made me question how a person could even retain that much body heat. He was just full of lovable material. And I was falling fast into it. I was in love with Arthur Kirkland.

I smiled wide and hugged his small body close to my own. I could feel his face heat up as he smiled into my chest. ((.Oh how I want this in real life... -sighs-)) I took a deep breath and smelled him. He smelled of cupcakes and cologne. An interesting combo, but on him it was perfect. I couldn't have asked to bump into anyone more perfect. Not to mention that he was adorable and sometimes just plain hot.

Arthur Kirkland, my new perfect boyfriend.

... Guys, srry can't do shoutouts tonight... ): but I hope you liked this fluff!

...aaaannd that's all for now!

Ciao!~
~Wolfcat~