Arthur

Today's shoutouts are for...

minimandy

wickedrider98

Mimmusic

And oh, guys, check out my story called 10 years ago or some shit... It's usuk One shot a 100 followers special. It's kinda sad but still... Usuk is usuk, right?

Ciao!~

~Wolfcat~

I let go of him and quickly turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him again. He was just about to start deepening the kiss, but I pulled away, just teasing him. He pouted and I pretended not to notice it.

He blushed and told me quietly, "You know, my mom is coming..."

"Yeah, what about it?", I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We won't be able to have much physical contact.", he blushed a little harder then, and scooted a little closer to me.

"Your mother isn't staying here, Alfred, of course we will."

"When she finds out that I'm staying with you, she just might ask to."

"It'll take her a few days to get here."

"I know, but..."

"Not for a third night in a row, Alfred."

The American pouted and I said, "But you did promise me a heated make out session due to not letting me cuddle with you earlier."

He remembered this a flashed me a smile. "I did, didn't I?"

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt a kissed me passionately.

I felt the same extreme happiness I always did when he kissed me, and I instantly regretted it. I didn't want to regret it, but it was just hardwired into my brain to hate love.

He seemed to register my sadness and pulled away asking, "You okay? You don't seem to be in the real world."

"Y-Yes, I'm fine.", I replied, kissing him full force again. I decided I just enjoy it for Alfred's sake.

He let his tongue in and I almost went numb with the pressure he was putting into it. I made the kiss gentler and sucked on his tongue, wanting to savor every moment and lock it safely away in my memories forever.

After my lungs were burning for air, I pulled away and took deep breaths, almost panting from a fast heartbeat as lack of oxygen.

He looked at me seriously and asked me, "All day, you've been off. I can tell. Now what is it?"

"It's really nothing, I don't know what you mean by 'off', love."

"Don't play dumb with me, you're a horrible liar."

"I still don't understand what you mean."

He shrugged and sarcastically muttered, "Yeah, okay." He placed a kiss on my forehead and told me, once again seriously, "I really do love you, Arthur. I just really want you to know that."

I shrugged off the sadness and nodded, "I know, love."

With that, he sighed in defeat and pulled me to him, falling asleep quickly.