Arthur

Okay you guys, I just wanna say thank you. Thank you so much for everything. I'm a nobody... Wattpad is literally the only place (not even insta it's hard to be insta famous) where I feel wanted and liked. You guys literally make my whole day better when I see comments from people who say things like, "OMG it's like 3 am and I stayed up reading your story it's so good" you guys actually take time out of your day to read a teenager's silly little fanfic about a completely exhausted ship from a little anime called hetalia.

What I'm trying to say is, thank you for making me feel appreciated and cared about for doing something I love to do for once, because I don't get that from anyone else (except my amazing gf) whether it be in real life, on Instagram, or on any other form of communication.

Ciao!~

~Wolfcat~

I was excited that Alfred could finally come over, but his mother really unnerved me. What exactly was she like towards Gilbert and Matthew?

Before I could really dwell too much on it, my doorbell rang and I flew down the stairs, happy to see my dirty blonde American again.

Opening the door, I revealed a smiling Alfred. I didn't want to overwhelm him with emotion, so I just calmly let him in and then sat down on my couch, propping my feet up.

God, he really was getting to me, making me prop my feet up like this.

He scooted closer to me and intertwined his fingers with mine. He leaned over and said, "Know what I wanna do tonight? I wanna just sit here and cuddle while we watch a movie and eat Chinese food in our pajamas. The perfect date."

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Maybe."

"Well, if you are, the answer is yes, of course I'll go on a date to my own house with you.", I chuckled as he went to the phone.

Soon after Alfred ordered the food from a local Chinese food place, my dad appeared in the living room.

"So, I heard there was going to be a date here? Mind if I join? Maybe be a third wheel for the night?", he laughed lightly.

I shrugged and shook my head, "Sure, as long as you don't make any comments about... y'know."

He winked. "No promises."

My dad was the coolest.

And the most perverted.

Srry for the shortness guys... Idk I want the date to be in Alfies POV... So yea. But at least I updated... And how about Mr. Kirkland, right? XD...