Arthur

Btw people, yes I am aware of how I do dialogue. And srry if you don't like it, but I just like it better when each dialogue is it's own thing. So TOO BAD IF YA DONT!

Hmm... What if a guy asked him out? Then what? Would he politely say no? Say yes? Never talk to the person ever again?

"Alfred?"

"Yeah, British dude?", he asked with a confused look on his face.

"What if... what if a guy asked you out?"

He blushed lightly and said, "Just like a girl, or anyone else, it would all depend on who it was. But if it was a pretty cool guy that I was friends with, then yeah, I guess I would say yes. But at first, it would only be like a close friend relationship. If it was cool, then we would take it to the next level."

He said it all fast and I didn't expect him to elaborate like he did. But yes! Now there was a possibility we would go out! I did a girly spin, in my head of course, and said, "Wow, what a long answer. Interesting."

"What's that last part supposed to mean?"

"That you have a very interesting thought process, that's all."

***

I lay down to go to bed that night when I heard shuffling in the hallway. And it was coming towards my room. I sat up in bed and pulled a loose shirt on that was on my nightstand. Eventually, my door opened and a shaking figure stood there, huddled in a blanket.

"Wha-"

"I was watching a movie on my laptop and now it's in my closet, under my bed, out my window, and everywhere I can't see."

"The monster?"

"Yeah."

"Well what do you want me to do about it?"

"Can I come sit with you?"

It really was cute, seeing him all like this. He was like a little kid, wanting to sleep in my room after having a nightmare. I nodded my head and rubbed my eyes. He walked toward my bed and I scooted over to give him room. He curled up and put his face into the pillow. He had the blanket wrapped tightly around him and was already nodding off to sleep. Alfred's breathing slowed and I checked if he was asleep by flicking him lightly on the back. Nothing happened.

I leaned down and just couldn't help it. I pecked him lightly on the back and he snuggled closer to me. I smiled and flicked him again. Good, still wasn't awake.

I pecked him again, and this time, he shuffled over and buried his face in my side. He was warm, and I mean really warm. So warm, in fact, that I wondered how a person could retain that much body heat. My eyes were heavy, so I let them close and fell into the third dream in a row of Alfred.