Arthur

We were practically inseparable for the rest of the day. We were at my house the next night, sitting on the sofa, when I mused, "Alfred, love, summer is almost over... College is soon. I almost don't believe it."

"Where are you going to college?", he asked me.

"University of London"

His eyes widened slightly and he smiled really wide.

"Dude, we're going to college together!"

Something clicked in my mind just then. First, we happened to go to the cafe on the same day, then, we happened to feel friendly towards each other, then, we happened to both like each other, and on top of it all, we were going to attend the same college. How lucky was that?

I must have been smiling or something, because he laughed and said, "What? Babe, you look hilarious right now."

I realized my facial expression was different than usual, and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about how lucky I am."

He blushed lightly and gave me a bone-crushing hug. "L-Love, I can't- I can't breathe...", I managed to get out. "Oh, sorry.", he apologized and let me go. Even though he wasn't holding onto me, I still had him around the waist.

He looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, "You know what? College is in three weeks. What are you going for? I got a football scholarship, and I'm going to study to be an architect."

I thought for a moment, then realized he was right. "I'm going for economics.", I told him.

He looked at me, once again, his lovely navy blues taking me off guard. He sighed and cocked his head to the side a bit. Adorable.

He just stared at me, a look of contempt on his face. He looked so calm and happy. Calm enough and happy enough for me to just squeeze him, if that could be done.

"Yes, love?", I asked.

"Mhm... Your just so perfect, babe... Just thinking."

"Thinking? About what?" I scooted closer to him, almost smirking, but not really wanting to enough for it to be visible.

"Just about you, and what happened last night...", he said sleepily.

My face got redder than I'd like to admit, and I scooted away again in embarrassment. He scooped me back into his arms and rubbed his face on me like I was a puppy. "But you're just so cuuuuuttte!!!", he squealed. This was loud enough for my dad to her in the kitchen, and he came back into the living room laughing.

Oh, how I loved the wanker holding me.