Arthur

This chapter... Okay, the shoutout for this goes out to...

musicrules1013

The second WINNER OF NOTHING!!! WOOP WOOP!

I stepped out of his car wearing red and blue swim trunks as shorts and a tank top. I hated swimming. I came 'this close' to drowning in the ocean when I was twelve, and since then, water has always been my weak spot.

Alfred was wearing white swim trunks with blue stripes going down the sides. I must admit, those colors looked hot on him. Then again, the colors didn't make him look hot, he made the colors look hot.

We bought lockers and my boyfriend was already excited to do anything and everything. He whipped his shirt off and I true to resist staring at him. It didn't work, and he laughed, "I know, I know, I'm too sexy to not stare at." I blushed lightly at his comment, then hesitantly took my shirt off, not wanting to be in water at all. I smirked a little when I saw him trying to look away from me, but failing as well. I looked at his eyes, and he saw me looking at him once my arms were crossed.

His ears were tinged pink, and I smiled at the fact that my boyfriend like me for my body, as well as my personality. Although I don't see how anyone could like my personality enough to date me. My ex-boyfriend, Francis, was just a slimy pervert and wanted me for sex. Anyone else I dated was a girl, and that was before I really knew I was gay.

"Well, let's go, Artie!"

"Don't call me that, you twat!"

He ignored me and pulled me by my hand over to the log flume. Great, a ride with water and drops. Hit two things I hate with one stone.

We got on and I found it uncomfortable that my seat was warm. Ew, that's a little gross.

I resisted the urge to wipe it down with anything, and instead, clung to Alfred for dear life as we got to the top of the first and only big drop. I held my breath and close my eyes. For some people, like Alfred, adrenaline was a great feeling, but for me, adrenaline was fear and panic, and made me feel a little sick to my stomach.

I was shaking and breathing rapidly, soaking wet by the time the ride was over. Alfred laughed and pointed at me, "Artie, you look hilarious!"

Seeing that I did not find it amused as we walked off the ride, he hugged me and said, "It's okay, chill dude, I didn't mean it."

"C-Can we... Um... Do you mind if we go on a calmer ride now, Alfred? I'm not feeling so well."

He nodded and pulled me again my the hand to a pool. Except people were moving along it in tubes. I'm pretty sure it was called a lazy river.

I panicked. "Alfred, wh-what if I fall off?" He went to whisper something in my ear, but instead gave me a kiss on the cheek, causing me to blush.

"Alfred! Not in public!", I protested as we walked up the few stairs to the start.

He whispered to me, "Hey, your the openly gay one here, and hey you won't fall off, I'll hold you or something."

"Hold me or something! You don't even know!"

He got the okay from the supervisor or operator of the lazy river and pulled a single inner tube from the pile.

"But there are two of us, Alfred.", I mumbled.

He laughed, "So?"

Alfred sat in it and gestured for me to sit in his lap. I blushed noticeably, and climbed onto his lap, which happened to be very comfortable. He smiled and I felt his heart beating erratically in his chest as I lay there. He pushed off from the wall, and for some reason, I was suddenly very self conscious. I blushed for the hundredth time, and he wrapped his strong arms around me from behind and underneath. I calmed down a bit and heard him speak.