Arthur

Okay, so I'm going to call his brother Allistor because that's what he was named in another book. I'm not copying, because I GIVE DAT CREDIT!!!

((Arthur's POV))

"Arthur Kirkland! Get down here this instant!", my father called from downstairs. I put my guitar away and shuffled down the stairs, humming the song I was playing.

My father sat at the kitchen table and asked, "Arthur, guess what your older brother told me?" I shrugged, "What this time?"

"I know that you're almost eighteen and long to move out pretty soon, but that doesn't give you a right to be a man whore." I nearly choked on my spit at this. "What!? What did Allistor tell you?", I shouted in fury. "He said that you were on your seventh boyfriend in three months. Is this true?" I shook my head at him, "No, my last breakup was almost a year ago! I've been single since then! Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm a bad boyfriend." He nodded at me, "I only asked you because it's my job as a father. You can go now."

Then it hit me. I've been single for a year. A year. That was kind of a long time. I grabbed my phone and my coat and walked out the door, waving bye to my father.

Maybe I needed to get out and meet someone.