Parents?! (2)

Ms. Jones

It was the next morning, and I was going to wake up Matthew and Gilbert so we could leave for the airport.

I let it slide for a few days, because I knew that my son would be heartbroken when he couldn't be with his little boyfriend.

I opened up the door to find the taller teenager cuddling Matthew, making my blood boil. He was just asking for trouble, asking to have his feelings stepped on like that. He was so vulnerable, he just let himself into a big wad of trouble.

I left, shaking memories of my ex-husband off, and went downstairs to make some eggs for breakfast.

Mr. Kirkland

Getting home from work, I realized just how much I needed to ask my boss about the schedule. I could barely remember it, myself.

I stepped silently upstairs and heard the sound of rapid breathing. I had to walk by Arthur's room to get to mine, as his was the first one there.

And by chance, he left his door open.

Inside, was my son, pinning down his boyfriend on his bed. Their faces were inseparable, and a moment later, Arthur pulled away, gasping for air.

As twisted as it sounds, my only thought then was, Go get some, Artie!

I continued walking into my room and hoped that Arthur could keep this one. He really was a nice boy, even though he was loud and obnoxious at times, he was still a good kid.

Okay, right there at the end of Alfies moms POV you got a little answer to the big question of why she is against gays and shtuff. I hope you like! And I'm planning on ending the story soon, I've got it all planned out and stuff, so ya. Don't be sad! It will leave room for updating of my PruCan fanfic!

Ciao!~

~Wolfcat~