Alfred

((Alfred's POV))

I left the cafe. Who was that kid? Something about him... It wasn't bad, or necessarily good. He just gave me a different feeling. Almost something fluttery. His eyes, that was it. There was something different in his emerald eyes that I just couldn't explain.

He would be important to me for now, for he was the second person in London to be nice to me.

I checked my watch. My first shift on my new job was in an hour. I had signed up to be a pizza delivery guy. It might have not payed much, but at least it had to do with food and counted as a job.

I hopped into my car and started it up, driving a few blocks one way, and then driving a few blocks a different way. After parking my red SUV in front of a run-down pizza take out place, I opened the door and was greeted by quiet One Direction music. "Hey, we're closed. Wait forty five minutes or so and then come back.", a man in his mid twenties told me in a slight spanish accent from behind the front counter.

"I'm the new guy that's just starting here.", I informed him, earning a knowing look on his face. "Ah, you're uh... Alfred right? I'm Antonio.", he said while holding out a hand for me to shake. I took it and asked, "So, what do I do?" He bent down and pulled up a yellow and white uniform. "Here. Just change into this. All you gotta do is take the food one of us gives you, and take it to the address it belongs to. The bathrooms are right over there." He pointed his thumb to the left, where there were two restroom doors. I nodded my head in thanks, and went to change.