Arthur

He had love bites all the way around his waistline, down his chest, and on his neck. And I was pretty sure there wasn't anything covering his lower half. My own lower area was aching, and I didn't even need to wonder what had happened.

There were two reasons why I couldn't wonder. One, I simply didn't need to, and that scared me. Two, I felt another wave of nausea coming to make me throw up. I ducked under the blanket and threw up around the same spot as before. This made Alfred stir.

Before he could open his eyes, or even take another breath, my stretched out underwear and pants were back on. He turned and rolled a little closer to the puke, waking up. He felt around for his glasses but I grabbed his hand so he didn't accidentally set his hand at the wrong spot. He opened his eyes more at this and saw me.

He looked confused for a moment, but then smiled. Then smelled my vomit. Normally I would have been downright embarrassed, but now, I just handed him his underwear and pants carefully and turned around. He tiredly stood up and came over to me. "You wanna get that cleaned up?", he asked. I nodded. "Yes, please."

I sat down on my bed before getting started, leaning against the wall, and asked shakily, "So, uhm... what happened to you last night? You... Look, er, pretty m-marked up, don't you?"

"You really don't remember anything?"

I blushed redder than anything red, "N-Not particularly. That wasn't completely a lie. I knew what happened, but I didn't actually remember it.

Before I could get back out of my thoughts, he had my wrists pinned to the wall. His lips were on mine, and his tongue was sliding on my lips, asking for entrance. I allowed him entrance and he dove his tongue in, poking it everywhere possible. He then started to suck on my neck, earning him a high pitched moan from me. I tried to get my wrists free, but lost control of them again as his lips passionately smashed onto mine. He pulled away, us both gasping for breath, shirtless. "That is what happened." I looked down and saw my scars, he just looked at them too.

He didn't say anything, but instead kissed every single one, how weird.

I almost whispered, "This is real life?"

"Yeah, it is for once."

He smiled and looked back up into my eyes.

I glanced at the clock, it was almost seven in the morning. He kissed me again quickly, not caring about the vomit, which I also found strange.

He blushed and asked, "Wanna, uhm... maybe do it again?"

I blushed profusely. Duh, I wanted to do it again, whatever I did. Or, what we did.

"Well, s-sure. But... I need to clean up first."

He smiled broadly as I started to wrap the gross blankets up into a bundle and put them carefully in the corner of my room. My I bed was pretty much bare now. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly. Then, I stripped down to get in the shower. I got in said shower and turned the water on. After only a minute or so or being in there, I turned away from the shower head to get shampoo and saw Alfred standing there in his underwear. I noticed it then that he had those attractive V-Lines at his marked up waistline. I did this? There were marks everywhere. What the hell went on? Exactly step by step for me to ever do that?

I covered up as soon as I saw him and blushed brightly. "N-Not fair.", I managed to get out.

He stripped his underwear off but I didn't look at him out of respect.

"There.", he said, "Fair."

He smirked and motioned to switch places with me in the shower so he could get under the running water as well. I was still a little dumbfounded at the fact that he just came into the shower. So casually. He smirked a little as he slicked his hair back with his fingers, but avoided that adorable cowlick of his. Alfred did what he did best and pinned me to the side of the shower opposite of the shower head. I gasped a little, embarrassed at the fact that we were both completely naked. I struggled a little at first, but he said, "Arthur, we already did this. It's fine."

I calmed down a little as he sucked tenderly at my neck. He licked his way up to my lips and kissed me passionately. Of course, he got into my mouth before I could and was officially the dominant one. I slowly and hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck and angled my head to deepen the kiss. By now, Alfred's body was pressed up against mine, and I could feel his erection rubbing against mine as well.

My knees nearly gave way at the contact, while Alfred leaned on me a bit for support, his whole body shaking. I don't know why, but I loved that there was water dripping from his chin. It made him cuter, if that were even possible.