Alfred

Hey girls's, so I've made up my mind that I'm going to a shoutout each chappy... First one from now goes TOOO......

5secondsofU_suk

Yay you win nothing! Haha watevs enjoy the chappy you childrens and non-childrens of all shapes and sizes!

Ciao!~
~Wolfcat~

My eyes opened shortly after feeling that there was a mass on my chest, weighing it down a bit.

The mass sleeping on me was none other than my sexy boyfriend, Arthur Kirkland.

I took some of his blonde hair in between my fingers and was surprised at how soft it was. I continued playing with his hair, smiling at how peaceful and non-irritated Arthur looked when he slept.

Adorableness overload.

Eventually, he woke up. His perfect emerald eyes didn't open, but he snuggled deeper into my chest and I was certain he could feel my heart beating out of my ribcage. He must have, because I could feel his little heartbeat quicken with joy when he put his head right above my own heart.

His smile got a bit bigger, and he half said half yawned, "I love you, Alfie..."

"Love you too, Artie."

He leaned up and kissed my jawline.

I looked down and kissed his soft head.

After a little while of enjoying each other company, I got up because I was starting to get hungry, and because I couldn't lay awake in one position for so long. I needed to do something.

He pouted at first, but I told him I'd cuddle with him later if he wanted. He denied that he would ever actually want to, but we both knew he did, causing him to blush slightly.

I found it an adorableness overload, while he found it annoying and denied that it was even a blush.

***

We both finished eating the breakfast that I cooked. Quietly, of course, because his father was asleep, due to working all night.

He hinted at wanting to cuddle again, and I told him that if we didn't cuddle today, I would make it up to him tonight with a make out session or something, reddening his face.

I went on my phone and searched, water parks near London.

After scrolling through reviews, ratings, and prices, I stopped at Blue Lagoon Water park, in Pembrokeshire. (( I think... Lol idek )) This place looked good in every way, so I told him we were going there today for that end of summer thing.

He shrugged and said, "But I can't swim, Alfred."

I told him again, "And I will teach you. Plus water parks mostly have water rides, it's not just one big swimming pool."

He just sighed, obviously still afraid of the whole prospect of swimming and being in the water.

"It'll be fun,", I assured him.