Complicated Heart Eyes

Greyson and Jai return from the island and back to reality for the both.

"I know that glow." Grams stops by her room with a smirk on her face. Jai couldn't blushing if she wanted to.

"Grams...stop."

"Well?"

"I'm in love, Grams." She takes her time to admit.

Meanwhile, Greyson sat in his office with his head buried in the files he'd missed while on baecation.

"Sewed it up then bruh?" Royce makes his presence known in his office.

Greyson looks up and ponders his question. "For my end it's sewed up. I'm not sure about Jai. She's soo...enigmatic."

"How?" Royce pulls up a chair and gives his true attention. "Either it is or it's not."

Greyson doesn't respond immediately. "She avoids a lot...I've never seen anything like it."

"It's completely new energy to her brother. You can't expect her to be on your wave so early. You've waited for Bond energy for thirty years...she hasn't. I guess that's the best advice I have." Royce shrugs his shoulders. Scarlett walked in the room. Her belly wasn't even beginning to look like giving birth and she was huge already.

"Don't look at my whale of a stomach. What's with the long face, Long Head?"

"Damn, Scar! How you doin?" Grey mugged her.

"Did you forget that you were going to give me a full body massage? I'm here for my appointment." The seriousness in her voice threw even Greyson off. Royce stood up over her with his nostrils flaring. Scar continues to stare at Grey to see how he would navigate the situation.

"Touch my Bond and I'll kill you, Grey." Royce growled. Grey's eyes widened in shock. What the fuck is going on here?

"Boy shuddup and come eat this pussy. Bye Grey." Scar pulled Royce by his tie behind her.

Because Grey was swamped with work, Jai agreed to meet him that weekend instead of going to his home during the week. Her workaholic ways made her be able to understand.

Meanwhile, the Cars and Bullshxt podcast episode finally dropped.

Harry Bell listened intently as he does every week to G and his wise commentary on cars and machines in general.

"Welcome back everybody, this is ya host G and I have a special guest, Jay Lawyer. He is a former NASCAR mechanic. And he'll be answering ya burnin' questions. Wassup, Jay?" Jay Lawyer?

"Nuthin much, bruh. Thanks for considerin' me for de show." Jai chuckles. Her experience listening to men speak to each other aided her here. She'd practiced the voice changer app numerous times to find Jay's voice. Who the fuck is Jay Lawyer? I know that accent...

"I just wanna know some things. How did you get into cars? And how long have you worked with them?"

"I got started with my grandfather at like maybe six or seven. And I worked on my first car alone at maybe...eleven or twelve, maybe thirteen. I don't really remember honestly. I've worked on cars well over ten years though." The only Jay I know is Jai LawSON...

"How long did you work with NASCAR before retiring?"

"Ahh, I started at nineteen, retired at twenty-five...hmm bout 6 years. Yeah, 6 years."

"Why did you retire? Not to get all in ya business but I'm just curious."

"I became a NASCAR Superstar at twenty-two and that's basically the top of the profession and I just got bored. And before you ask, a Superstar is pretty much someone that's a nomad. We work under our own terms and as needed but still get paid salary. It's a great job but..."