Flying Pt. 1

Scarlett took her hair out of the bun she kept. The curls bouncing all over her head. She sighed and turned her phone off. Text messages and continuous emails were burning her battery down.

"Why did you reveal yourself?" Royce undressed out of his suit. "You were doing fine without having to do that."

"You wanna know the truth?"

"That's why I asked. I don't like liars."

"You don't like liars? Interesting...I don't know much about you."

"Should've done your research, you'd know enough on me to start with. Don't try to distract me from the situation at hand, Scar. Why did you reveal yourself?"

"That's true I would know a bit about you but there's nothing like listening to a person describe themselves to someone who doesn't know them. If you knew me, you'd know that I like listening to people." She quirks her eyebrow at the man as he is down to a shirtless chest. She out of her dress and just her undergarments. Something very intimate about her in this statement. Probably the metaphor of being "naked" to Royce.

"I still want to know." He has one ankle resting over his knee in the chair across the room. She is laying across his luxurious bed, deep in thought.

A bright smile and chuckle escape her lips. She clicks her heels like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. "I thought you'd use that against me one day. I don't put nothing past nobody in this business. Usually it's me with the upper hand...until now." She admits.

"Against you?" Royce is intrigued. "Are you insinuating that people do this?"

"You'd surprised. I've worked several owners over the years. Most of them having a mistress or mistresses, money launderers, drug traffickers, off shore accounts, just a whole bit of things. You dig that shit up and put them on hush. It's dirty but I hate it. I only use it if I have to."

"And here you felt I would use being a woman to take you down? I mean I do, but not in that way."

"You are a very sexual man. Very interesting. Where does that come from?" Scarlett changes her thought process quickly. "Is that you or?"

"Only for you."

"And a flirt!" she laughs, totally missing how dead ass he was.

That's in my DNA if I'm being honest. I wasn't always like this though. My cousins fall to the Minnelli Charm, which is essentially what it is, at about fourteen. Stone and I were late at like seventeen."

"Minnelli Charm? And what does that mean exactly?"

"It's layers to it. The first layer comes with my attitude, which varies from Minnelli to Minnelli actually. Unless you're a twin like myself, then it can get even deeper than that and is actually complicated..."

"You're a twin? Hmm..."

"Triplet actually. I have a sister, Autumn there too. Well, another sister, Harmony and another brother, Falcon."

"Triplet? Ah haha..." she gives a fake laugh. Royce's face didn't change. "You're serious!"

"Very serious." he smirks.

"Hmm...what else then?"

"After attitude comes sexual prowess and I'm serious when I say this. It hit me at like seventeen-eighteen years old. Well, the whole thing hit me at once rather."

"What you mean 'hits you'?"

"I wanted to fuck some, Scar!" he yells with a laugh. "I had been masturbating. I mean, I am a male first. But it was the first time I was able to connect the dots of what I was able to do."