I'm In Trouble

"Scar" Newman

"Alla this shit is wrong! I don't understand why you even drew this up to show me! Start over!" I threw the page back at the woman in my face. Mari was a bit shocked at my behavior.

"Damn bitch, do you need some dick?"

"No! I need competence. Free agency is literally going on now and we only have two players signed!"

"Free agency just started."

"Get out of my office Mari. If you not gonna contribute shit I can use, I don't need you right now."

"Get some dick and then we can talk. Until then, fuck you, Scarlett!" she leaves my office in anger. I don't give a fuck. Don't waste my time. Everybody around here is under pressure. We don't eat if these players don't get their money.

I calm down and think of a strategy. Talks with Royce Minnelli have gone stale, as expected. I drum my fingers on the desk again. Emails of business bullshit. Pissing me off...I have shit to do. He think shit is a game...

I need a plan. I already said I was gonna pull up on this man and reveal everything. Fuck! Okay, maybe this will work in my favor.

I calm down and leave my office to take a walk. I need a strategy because he was playing hardball...

Royce sat in his office and stroked his beard. And then sends the email.

You got twenty-four hours, Scar. Starting now.

She stands in the middle of her office about to throw up.

"Just go in like you're a decoy to the real Scar?" Mari suggested. Scarlett looks over at her friend and nods her head. "He hasn't met either one of you yet so...it should work. Get your player the deal and leave."

I don't think it'll be that simple, she thinks. "You right, you right." Scarlett speaks out loud. She fixes her suit and leaves her office.

An hour later, she is sitting in the receptionist area waiting to be called to the back. Her hands are jittery. Just play the game, that's all it is. Play the game.

"Mr. Minnelli will see you now." The woman nods to her with a pleasant smile. Here goes my career, she thinks. "The first door on the right."

Her heels click down a long hallway with just one door on each side. The receptionist opens and closes the door behind her, the end of her shift.

"So, Scar sends a woman as a decoy to throw me off." Royce looks in the mirror behind the desk. Then he spins around with a hard smirk on his face. He quickly notices the slight change in the woman's face. Interesting.

Mari did say he'd think she was a decoy. Go with it.

"I wouldn't say decoy, but rather...encouragement." Her heels click on his marble floor with purpose. Royce couldn't deny she was extremely attractive to him. Her mocha colored skin looked warm enough to taste; leave marks on, perky, full breasts in his mouth, round soft but firm ass clapping against his pelvis as he pushes her deeper in the-

"Surely, my presence isn't that bad for you to continue to stare at the wall, Mr. Minnelli. We both are busy people."

Royce clears his throat and stands up. Scarlett instantly feels warmth around her. His presence takes up the whole room and he's nowhere near her.

"Busy doing what? I mean, you're the one in my office well after hours."

"You sent me the email saying I had twenty-four hours." Scarlett sat in the chair across from him as he half stands half sits on his desk.

Royce squinted his eyes. Scarlett realizes her mistake too late. "You are Scar. The Scar..." he starts laughing.

Scarlett is angry but holds her composure. "We can resume talks once you're done laughing." She crosses her leg at the knee. Royce got just a glimpse at her thong and got himself together. Scarlett doesn't know, however.

"I'm done." He stands up completely now. "How did you keep your identity secret for so many years?"

"I am not here to discuss myself. I am here to discuss my client. And you, are wasting time before he decides to hold out."

"Bruh gon get his money. That's non-negotiable...I wanna know about you, Scarlett."

"You knew?" she couldn't take the gasp out of her voice to save herself. The end was near.

"I know everything about everybody that even attempts to dock my door with their presence." He places his mouth behind her ear. Sparks taking over his body deliciously as he drinks in her scent. Cocoa butter and fresh linen, and...anxiety. He licks his lips, slowly. Scarlett can see his face in the mirror behind his desk.

Predator stalking prey. Cat and mouse.

Scarlett picks up her purse to leave. "I'll keep that in mind for next time."

"We're just getting started, Scar Scar." His deep baritone caused her to have a flashback. A chill went up her spine. Zack.

"You will NOT call me Scar Scar." Her small frame stood up to his much taller stature with blazing brown eyes. Royce had hit a nerve. They both hadn't realized how close they were to each other. Something had taken over the pair of adults.

"I'll keep that in mind..." his lips were far too close to hers. I felt a chill up my spine.

"I'm not one of your hoes. No matter how attractive you think you are." she moved her face away. He captured her chin between his fingers and plunged his tongue in her mouth. Her knees wobbled but she gathered her. "Not everybody is a weak ass bitch that you can control for your pleasure, Mr. Minnelli."

Royce smirked. He had patiently waited for his turn with the Bond.

He went in for another kiss, taking control over Scarlett instantly. A moan slips from her lips as her body melted into his. Caressing her love button gently, his sweet, nasty words made her cum on his fingers. He licks them clean.

"Until next time, Ms. Newman." He releases her.

Scarlett is in deep, deep, deep trouble.