Forming

Scarlett waited for Royce to leave for work. She could see Greyson and Stone also leave from her place in the kitchen. His words about talking to Sierra and Mia haunted for a better part of the week. So, she shut down for the day again, with pay so she could have a conversation. Some clarification.

She dresses warmly and heads up the path to Sierra's house. Why the fuck did I walk?! Mia was visiting for a few days with Roman.

"Hey bih!" Sierra stood in the kitchen with her chef, learning new techniques.

"Where's the baby?" Scarlett followed a maid inside.

"My baby boy is sleeping. And I decided to come out of the nursery for a moment." She hugs Scarlett. Her baby bump was slowly coming down in the process.

"Bout time you came out of that castle to see us. How you doin?" Mia bounced her twins in her arms. Roman was pulling up on furniture, practicing his walking. He took his first steps just before his mother went into labor.

"Bitch, you really had two babies a year after Rome? Are you crazy?" Scarlett slides in at the island and takes a baby out of her arms. "They're birthday is in May too?"

"Yes. And I told Stone he can't touch me anymore. Every time I get pregnant. Literally..." the women laugh out.

"What should I expect?" Scarlett doesn't waste time. Mia is quiet at first, bouncing her baby boy. Scarlett held the other baby boy. "In terms of like, meeting his family."

"They are not who you think they are. We have a habit of creating them to be a certain way and they are not that. They are everything but that if that makes sense. His mother is everything...since we're sisters!" Mia finally speaks. "And with your career path, you'd get along with his grandmother, Nana Elle, or Brielle. But I gotta speak quietly. She'll pop up."

"I thought I heard my name." the fairy godnana pops up in the room. Scarlett is in shock.

"Point exactly. Surely your husband is worried about your whereabouts." Sierra puts her hands on her hips.

"He's down at the Corporation at this very moment, raising hell. Hello ladies...are you forming the next Sisterhood or do I need to form that too?" Brielle smirks as she looks at the women. "But you're missing one. Has Grey still not found his One?"

"No ma'am."

"Pity. I have a feeling she's close..." her eyes twinkle back to their original color. "Now! Stop overthinking meeting my daughter-in-law. She is the best, well all the Bonded women before you are the best. She just wants to know one thing, do you love her son?"

"Yes."

"Would you do anything for her son?"

"Without question." Scarlett chuckles. A bile caught in her throat. She hands the baby to Brielle and moved around for a bathroom.

Brie smirks for a moment while bouncing the baby. "You will be absolutely fine."

"And we're here to help. I'm designing my hideout in the new house. You should design you one too!" Mia pulls out the ideas she had in her head. "Get the black card and go crazy."

"I'll keep that in mind." Scar shakes her head. Another bile forms. "Excuse me..." another dash to the bathroom.

"Baby girl pregnant." Mia smirks. Her baby giggles in her arms. "You have a feel of what the gender may be?" she looks over at Brielle.

"Too early. I'll know in about two weeks, right before Christmas." Scarlett returns. "Speaking of hideouts, so you are moving to the 500K?" 500K was the name of the land Sierra and Everest bought from Mr. Franklin. Keeping their children, and each other as close as possible was top priority. So Everest had suggested that they all started building mansions on the land, breaking off about 100 acres total in land for each brother and his pending family.