Please the Lady

Stone Minnelli
Denver, Colorado

"We going to The House later, you coming?" Royce called me just as I left the office. Everybody had already left and only my crazy ass stayed.

"I need bout an hour to get straight and yeah, I'll come." I answered uncertainly.

"Yo stupid ass still at the office?" he laughed at me. Asshole, I thought. "This is exactly why you need an assistant!"

"I'm doing shit my way bruh. So it's precise." I refused again. I knew Royce rolled his eyes before hanging up on me without so much as a bye. Rude ass nigga.

An hour later, I met my brother and cousins, Everest and Greyson in the parking lot of The House. Coincidentally we all drove our Lamborghinis. Should've drove the Bugatti instead, I roll my eyes.

The scene is infectious as usual, bodies moving in sync. Several women pull me in different directions. My brothers were already occupied with women.

This shit getting old now. How could they not see it?

I step away from the immediate scene. A small woman danced seemingly in the middle of the floor in front of me. Her eyes closed, hips swaying like she was in a different space. A different time.

Same.

"Henny. Straight." I cleared my throat to speak to the bartender. I could feel the woman from earlier eyes on me. I look over at her through my peripheral vision. Her profile is gorgeous. Pretending not to see me...that's cute.

"Blue Muthafucka please." She yells to the bartender. It is handed to her in a few minutes. I take a sea next to her. I take a sip and turn my attention to the dance floor. The woman's legs swung from the stool as she chair twerked.

Her easy disposition intrigues me as I openly stare at her.

I couldn't resist. "Midazwell go dance if you gon do allat."

"I can't feel my legs already..." She answers. "I just wanna have a good time. Is that a bad ting?" there's my opening.

I lick my lips as they shape into, what I know is, a panty wetting smirk. "Nah, it's not." Her breath quickens slightly.

I made up in my mind I wasn't leaving this club without a dance. Maybe it'll transpire into more...

I kept buying her drink of choice with my straight Henny and the conversation kept flowing just as easily.

Time clearly got away from us. "You ready to go?" her friend brought the woman's attention to her.

"Yeah, let me..." she prepares to hop down from the stool.

I can't let her slip through my fingers. "All this time and I didn't even get one dance." He smirks. I could feel the delicious tension rising between us. "Just one dance." I hold her hand, caressing the knuckles. Sparks tingle right to my dick.

She hops down from the stool. "One dance and I'm going home." She promises me. "I'll uber myself home if you ready to go now." She tells her friend.

We find a spot on the floor. Her hips automatically snap to mine in a sensual wine. Electricity, sparks maybe? I wasn't sure just yet caught me off guard.

She is short, shorter than any woman I've ever encountered. I prefer tall women, 5'9" and above specifically. My mother was short though.

I couldn't deny the way my body melted into hers, brush of hips from the front and then the back. I knew she was getting the message of what I wanted by the end of this. I was sure she was more eager than I was. A plus.

Making sure it stays burning with electricity. I wanted to be inside of her. No, I needed to be inside of her. just by how warm she was, my desires were aligned with hers.

Another number comes on, slower than the one previously, kept us deadlocked at the hips.

My arms protectively wrapped around her waist, I completely forgot about the party itself. Drowning in her.

"I have a private room upstairs if you'd want to join me." My whispered offer hung in the air. She agrees.

We don't make it to the room before her shorts are coming off. A closed off hallway just off the staircase. Almost completely dark. I turn my camera on. Why is this damn thing taking pictures? I'm trying to put on a condom. Shit.

I hoisted her against the wall and entered her, sensually grinding my hips into her warm cove. Just like the dance. The alcohol and her warm walls have me on a high I've never experienced before. In that moment, I was addicted. I could stay inside her forever.

"Faster!" she croaked. "Don't make love to me. Fuck me...fuck me good." she encourages me, moving her hips to illustrate the point. I was concerned about how much she could take of me but never mind.

And with that, I speed up, licking her ear, trailing her neck with my tongue. She squeezing me tight. Her eyes welling. Crying. Shaking.

"Pussy soaking." I grunt. "Fuck." Giving her my last crucial strokes.

Her body tenses up and her nails dig into my clothed shoulder. "Daddy!" she shrieked. We come together. Spent. I'm out of breath. But I want more of her. Just as I thought about asking for another go, she throws her hips toward me again, asking for another round.

I give her more and more and more. Each time coming harder than the one before.

Finally we are both satisfied.

She wiggles out of my hands to put her panties and shorts back on. We share one sensual, weak in the knees kiss. I smack her ass with aggression before she disappears in the warm, not hot night of Denver, Colorado. I leave shortly after as well. Pleasantly exhausted.

The next morning

"Get up fuck nigga! You drunk!" Royce is standing over me in my bedroom. I shouldn't have given him a key.

"Bruh...why you so loud!" I stumble out of bed. "I called out!"

"Fuck allat! We got meetings with these folk in an hour!"

Ignoring him, I clean my pockets out and see a torn condom package that I never used. Condom still in size.

I shrug my shoulders curiously before starting my day.