Minnelli Experience Pt. 2

Jai and Greyson landed, hours later. She refused to move her limbs anymore, now regretting her decision to go a couple rounds.

"Let's go Jai! We got plenty to do." Greyson's deep voice couldn't even make her move any faster.

"I don't want to move. You did too much."

"Only because you let me." He hoisted her in his arms. Although it was night time, the views of the water took Jai's breath away.

"I assume you like it. Right?" He caught her just staring at the water from the master bedroom.

"What made you buy this island?" She gestured to the property in general

"What made you buy this island?" She gestured to the property in general. "As a single man, I mean."

"Honestly, we love property in my family. That's the biggest way we flaunt it. I mean, yeah...cars and clothes, jewelry. But acquiring property is our favorite way, maybe I should say. It was the biggest purchase of my twenties." He ends with a shrug. "I love to go and I love options."

"Of your twenties? So, you're really thirty?"

"Why are you surprised that I'm really thirty? A thirty year old Leo baby." He laughed. "So long story short, I bought this island as a getaway from all the bullshit at work when I feel like it. I spent a few months here when I first bought it. Until my Pops pulled up. Why?" Grey shakes his head at his father, Mekhi.

"I was just curious since you're among the wealthiest men in world. I mean, I know many people in your family are on the list, I googled it." her innocence is so cute. They settle in the bedroom after dinner. "But you individually...quite an enigma."

"So, basically, what happened was I got my inheritance at eighteen with my twin sister, Gianna." They settled on the balcony of the home, engrossed in conversation.

"How did you get so wealthy so fast?"

"Outside of my inheritance you mean? Aww shit, Jai. That's easy...I went to work for the Minnelli Family Corporation. I was the main link at the foreign affairs department. I went around shopping our company around, convincing other countries, companies to buy into us. I spent about five, six years overseas living in different countries to bring contracts back to the United States. I'm fluent in several, a lot of languages. Gianna was with me for a few years, which is how she ended up and stayed in Spain when I broke off and came back to the United States."

He settles closer to her, naturally surrendering to the Bond itself. "On top of that, I own a lot of miscellaneous businesses. When I was about twenty-five, twenty-six, I joined my cousins in Colorado and bought into the vision that Everest had for the consultation foundation that he wanted to create. I was the last to join."

Jai held her hand out for Greyson to follow her. "It's cold out here."

The next day, Greyson disappeared to handle business with the Corporation. Jai used the time to reflect and even though the last twenty-four hours have been the best of her life...

She quickly pushes the thought from her mind and resumed sunbathing on the sand. Strong hands snatched her up and tossed them in the warm ocean.

"Grey! What the fuck?! I can't swim!" She was bobbing up and down, nearly drowning. He hoisted her up over his shoulders. They spent the afternoon and most of sundown on the beach.

"You know a lot about me, Jai. But I don't know much about you..."

"Not much to know. Small town girl that spent some years away and now I have the thirst for adventure." She shrugs.

On their last day of the weeklong trip filled with amazing sex, food and company, Jai tried to remember all the colors around her. Her body was completely accustomed to Greyson's appetite.

The house is quiet, a gentle breeze here and there.

Suddenly, Greyson snatched her up from the pool chair and into the house.

"Damn...how you doin? I'm good." Jai couldn't resist.

Greyson doesn't respond. No words needed to be said.

"Ugh FUCK Grey! Fuck fuck fuck!" Jai kept her eyes closed as another orgasm washed over her. Grey made residence between her legs. "Mmm daddy just like-" she gave a high-pitched squeal. Her toes curled as she tried to push him away.

"Spread them legs ma." His voice was deeper. Greyson had grown impatient. He'd gone light on her. Until now...

Jai complied with his command and rubbed her clit. Grey looked down at her in disgust, she knew the rules by now. "Jai..." his voice growled.

"I need you daddy..." she pushed herself closer to him. He pushed himself further inside her warm, wet walls. He groaned excitedly, biting his lip. "Is it good daddy?" He nodded and Jai smiled, rotating her hips on his shaft. He flipped them over and she gasped on top.

"Ride yo dick ma..." he whispered. Her eyes blazed while riding him. Jai laid back and watched the show, rubbing her clit.

"Daddy...I-" her moan got caught in her throat as she squirted but kept riding. Grey let her ride it out before flipping her on all fours.

"Arch..." He massaged her from the back. With shaking legs, she complied. Greyson slid back in and Jai moaned loudly while gripping the sheets. "I love you." He hit with each word.

"I can't...slow down." She was pushing him back. Greyson grabbed her hands. "Daddy too much. Too much!"

"Take it baby girl. Take it!" He growled in her ear. He smacked her ass and she creamed on his dick. He slowed down, just to slam back inside her. He gave three more strong strokes before cumming hard inside.

Jai sat at the table across from Grey while he twiddled with his phone after their respective showers. "For every minute you on that damn phone, I'm taking a fry."

"Whatever bruh."

"I said what I said." She pops another fry in her mouth to illustrate her point. Greyson puts his phone down when he realized she was serious.

"You better be lucky I love yo ass, Jai."

"I didn't know words said in the throes of passion carry over in real situations." She brushes off his advances quickly.

"Whether we fuckin or not, I have no reason to lie about my feelings, Jai." And that ends the debate about it.

Well, at least one of us is honest.