Deep in my Feelings

Ice Cliff, Colorado
Two weeks later

Sierra's last day at the general store went by uneventfully. After declining Everest for a date, she focused on getting ready for her first day at Jones Accounting Firm. So much so that she didn't even notice that he'd stopped trying to contact her.

Good, she originally thought.

On a Friday, however, another blizzard was brewing. Luckily this time, Sierra is home. The beautifully red and orange fire blazing and kept her cabin warm. Her mind went back to Everest for the first time since refusing him. Her skin finally felt a little normal.

Her sheets don't feel the same, she ignores it. Her body craves him every night, she ignores it. His phone calls, ignored.

"A man that good looking is not going to keep chasing you, Sierra. You need to make a choice. Either you're interested or you're not." Her coworker preached one day during lunch.

"You wouldn't understand." She mumbles but the girl doesn't hear her.

Sierra finishes her shower and lays in her bed to find sleep.

She tosses and turns in the night. One of those dreams that don't make sense is giving her discomfort. Strong arms pull her close. A gentle kiss on her forehead. Her tossing stops.

Another night, Sierra unconsciously seeks out the man that's sharing his bed. Throwing her arm across his chest before going into a deep slumber. Everest's warm skin made her smile.

Her legs swung over the bed. Her naturally curly hair wild all over her head. Just how he likes it. After a late-night session, her skin still shined in the moonlight.

"You needa chill, my legs hurt." Her voice a little raspy from calling his name so much.

"Okay then..." he agrees. Then he pulls her legs across his waist. "Let me hold you." He kisses along her jaw. Butterflies erupt in her belly, sparks burning her skin.

"No. I'm fine." Her hands pushing his chest. "I got it." Wait, I lied, Sierra finished in her head.

Snapping herself out of her tortuous thoughts, Sierra flung the covers off her body and turned the fire again just in case.

"You gon give me a chance." Everest vowed as he held her body to his chest. Holding her just like he requested. Something about his natural dominance gave her security. His natural masculinity was leaps and bounds more than her pseudo-masculinity. A faux representation of the walls she's created for herself.

"You haven't done anything to request such a thing, Everest." She retorts. Her smaller body curled into a ball in his lap.

"Because of the confines of this cabin, I haven't maybe. I'm speaking in future terms, Sierra." His nose took in her natural scent. She shivers when his hands caresses her gently.

"We'll see..."

Sierra snaps herself out of her thoughts as the snow danced outside her window. Moving sideways reminded her of something else.

Everest slid her down on his member, her toes already curling. "Watch me." He softly demanded her. Her breath caught in her throat.

Though she was on top, his natural dominance and masculinity took over the situation at hand.

"You're determined to..." she doesn't finish her thoughts before he starts moving slowly, seductively inside of her waiting cove. She wraps her arms around his neck and caught his rhythm, staring in his eyes like he requested.