New Beginnings

March

Sierra sat in her office, watching the snow fall outside. Her smile was completely different. She was...happy.

Sierra explored his face. His eyes. His nose. His lips. She searched for answers but found none. How are you so perfect for me?

As he took her hand in his, his warmth shot through her veins and her breath trembled. As he clasped her other hand with his free one, her knees got weak, a cold shiver slid down her back.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Everything felt good, she wanted more and took another step forward and pressed her body against his. Her heart almost stopped as his hands loosened and she felt his touch on her hips. Why do I feel like this now? So many times before.

He was closer to her than ever before when she felt his warm breath against her lips. His breathing became faster as his fingers dived deep into her skin. Everest pulled Sierra to him with a jerk and she moaned and finally opened her eyes.

His gaze was desperate and that was enough answer for Si. Everest missed her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself even closer to him with all her strength, pressing her face to his neck and inhaling his scent deeply. She felt his head sinking into her hair and how he clung to her as if he was drowning. And again she shuddered as she noticed how his knees bent slightly and his hands glid from her hips down to her thighs until they stopped at the hem of her skirt. Sierra couldn't help but press her hip against his. And she felt him. She felt everything of him.

It all happened very quickly when his fingers found her bare thighs. So fast that she didn't even notice when her own fingers were on his belt and opened it. She was greedy, she wanted more and tried to pull down his pants.
Her actions came to an abrupt end when one of his hands was suddenly on her hair and pulled her head just so far away that he could look into her eyes.
And wanting, so wanting he looked at her.

Sierra was no less desperate when she finally pulled down his pants with his shorts. Completely overwhelmed when she felt him so hard on her thighs, her hands moved back to his shoulders and she clung to them, fearing she might sink to the ground. With his fingers on her bottom he pulled her back to her and she moaned again. Only the thin fabric of her panties was the barrier between them.

And that barrier was removed from him as he pulled the fabric down and it fell to her feet. Her eyelids closed as she felt him, how hard and soft he was at the same time, how warm and wet they both were. She felt his forehead on her own, his heavy breath as he moved his hips back and forth. She wanted to feel more and could barely hold back.

He felt the same way and it was no longer possible to stop them. It was way too late when he grabbed her bottom with both hands and lifted her up, far too late as she put her legs around his waist.

It was the darkness of the night as he entered her and it was just the crackle of the fire of their bedroom fireplace as she moaned, throwing her head back.

It was passion when his hip bounced on hers endlessly and she couldn't think anymore. It was the dancing snow outside as his sweaty hair stuck to his forehead and she couldn't hide her voice.

An infinite moment when she opened her eyes again and looked into his.

There were two climaxes when he found his peace and she found her breath.

The calm of the scene as their hearts slowed down again and he put her back onto the ground.

It was pure tenderness when he put his lips on hers, but never kissed a single time.

It was pure reality when he left.
But in the end it was the wind.
The wind that carried their love away.

A love that Sierra finally accepted that she wanted.

She rubbed her barely there bump while looking at the ultrasound with a blush.

"Si!" She quickly puts the pictures in her drawer. "There you go! Aye! Stone and his Bond here!"

"You are definitely excited for this event." She smoothed her skirt down.

"Yeah! My boy deserves all this." He pulls her to him, then wraps his arms around her. "And Roman here too."

"Aww..." Sierra walks up to the pregnant woman with a smile. "My name is Sierra."

"Mia." They shake hands. Sparks catch them off guard. "I feel like I've met you before but I'm not completely sure."

"I used to work at the library on UD campus." Sierra shrugs.

"Dassit!" Mia laughs just a little. "And this is Roman, my son."

Roman immediately flirts with Sierra.

"I fight kids nephew." Everest takes him out of Mia's arms.

After dinner, Mia and Sierra cleaned the kitchen together. Everest and Stone had disappeared to this private quarters.

"You nervous about the transition?"

"I am."

"You love him don't you?" I ask.

"Yeah, I do." She blushes hard.

"Then there's no other discussion." I shrug.

After trading ideas with Mia for about 2 weeks, I went to the toy store and bought a teddy bear and a pair of infant shoes. I put the ultrasound on the bear's stomach and the shoes by its feet. Everything was staged in his man cave.

Fifteen minutes later Everest came home. I pretended to be writing a report. After what felt like too long, I walked to the door nervously. This isn't how I envisioned, I thought. I pushed the door open. He was just staring at the ultrasound on the bed.

"You're pregnant?" His voice was filled with wonder.

"Yes."

"With a little baby?"

"Yes." He lifted me up suddenly.

"I'm gonna be a dad! A father!" He kissed me. I started to cry with excitement.

Everest had been calling for me. And I guess, I finally answered. And I'm glad I did.

*I realize the timeline is a little messed. Enjoy anyway damn it.*