Chapter One

*Harry's POV*

I gathered my papers into my binder as I awaited my first class. It was my first day of college, and I was nervous as hell. I didn't know anybody, except my roommate that I had met only yesterday. I hadn't met any of my professors, nor the students in my study. The only thing I knew was that there would only be four males in this class. Myself, two students, and the professor himself. This class would be the class to start my career as a male nurse.

As I was about to get up to quickly use the restroom, an older man with papers and notebooks in his arms walked into the room. A few of his papers went flying as he forced his notebooks down onto his desk, causing more papers to disperse. He groaned as he tried to catch the airborne papers, but did so unsuccessfully. I jumped up from my seat and picked up a few papers from the floor. As I was turning to pick up a paper next to me, a hand brushed over mine as they had reached for the same paper. I looked up, his baby blue eyes now burning into mine, and I couldn't help but feel a love for them and feel uncomfortable all at once.

"I.. Uh.. Here's your work," I stuttered and pushed the papers into his hands before I quickly returned to my seat. I watched him from my seat as he smirked and his shoes clicked as he walked back to his desk and sat the papers with the rest of his stuff.

"Alright, class," he yelled out, grasping the attention of his students and grabbed a small remote-like thing from his desk. He pushed a button on it and the projector for the white board came on. "I'm Professor Tomlinson. Today is going to be an easy day for you because I simply need to get my shit together, as you can see," he spoke and gestured to his stack of paperwork. "I'll just explain to you how my class is going to work. If you can't keep up, then I suggest you drop this class by the end of December, so that gives you three weeks," he explained.

I sat at my desk for the remainder of class and listened to him as he babbled about his class expectations. I was only able to focus on his eyes, and his beautifully built body, and his tattoos as they peaked out from underneath his button-up shirt. I felt myself harden, but was soon relieved.

"You're dismissed," he announced and students stood and began to file out of his class. As I gathered my stuff and began to walk out of the room, a hand was placed to my shoulder and the familiar feminine voice that I'd been listening to for the past hour and a half stopped me.

I turned around to meet his baby blue's once again. He quickly shut the door and turned to face me and spoke. "I want to thank you for helping me pick up those papers earlier. None of the others would have bothered to help me, but you did. I feel I should return the favour," he lightly whispered. He slowly moved towards me an I backed away from him as he did so, but I soon backed into a wall. I gasped and he gave me a sly smirk as he continued to step closer.

"You're such a sexy, young man," he mumbled and placed his plump lips to my neck. I moaned as he worked his lips against my neck, and thought about how wrong this was. Especially, it being my first day and not knowing this man who gives me such pleasure.

----------------------------------------------

I'd just like to say that I know this was kind of fast, but I promise there is a purpose behind it.

Let's just say that Louis has a reputation. 😏😉

Anyway, I hope you all can enjoy this!!

Remember to,

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU 💕

From the tip of my nose to the curl of my toes,

-Banana🍌