Chapter 29 - Family Dinner

Start from the beginning

"Yeh you too man" He said sitting down and looking at his daughter

'So well my names Max and yours?'

"Michael"

'Thats great, so how old are you?'

"21" I said

'Oh man you young too I'm only 20' I nodded and laughed

Paiges daughter started crying and I kind of bounced her up and down

'right that's a good start!' I smiled and started getting all happy

'But! She might be hungry! So I'm gonna teach you how to do her milk!' So we both got up and walked over to the kitchen and Charlie glanced over at me and looked back what she was doing...not even a smile or nothing

-

I think I'll make a great father you know I did well with Max's little baby daughter feeding her and finally putting her to sleep.

Anyways we are all around the table and I'm sitting next Charlie and I think we are not really speaking at all...and her mom came with her boyfriend and little Grace.

'Well everyone how's the food?' Everyone nodded cause our mouths where stuffed

'Great daughter' Charlie's mom said looking at me. I nodded

'So why do you come today mom? I taught you don't care' Charlie blurted out and broke the silence

'I do care..what are you talking about? Cause cause I've got a new boyfriend?' He looked at Charlie with a serious face..so did I look at Charlie

'Well it seems you don't mom...'

'Tell me how?' She replied

'I... I know...but sometimes I never know, why you calling my boyfriend gay? He's not gay...of he was gay we would of not have sex together and create a baby ayh?' Charlie said.

'Oh come on Charlie your too young to know about love... Really.. You sure Michael isn't just using you for sex or what?' She looked at me and everyone looked at me...

"Why would I do that?" I broke in

'Cause your-'

"No I love your daughter to bits. If I was using her for sex I would of ran of by now and left her with the baby" I cutted her of.

'Okay well if you say so, your only 16 Charlie...and he's 21... I mean I know what you love or whatever... But remember I went through this at your age causing me to miss out on my education and-'

'I don't care about my education I just want to live on' Everyone looked at me seeing what my reaction was going to be...especially being a maths teacher.

'And I don't care if your all looking at Michael cause he's a maths teacher or whatever' Charlie got up and grabbed her bag.

'I'll call you later sis. I'm done see you last later' She walked out and I got up too.

"Thanks foe the dinner Paige and Max...I guess I'll speak to you later too.... Bye Ms Williams..."

'Hey... I'm sorry for calling you gay...I didn't mean it' She smiled.

"It's fine...I know...you was a bit drunk.. " I smiled and walked of to follow Charlie.

The door was opened and I saw her walking down the street. I got into my care and drove where she was. I rolled down my window to speak to her.

"Come on babe get in please" She looked at me and got in and cane into the car silent.... Not a word.

"I know your upset and all of that -"

'Yes I'm bloody upset! I'm fricken stressed out I could stab anyone right now!' She said holding her head

"You need some rest babe.. "

She looked at me and cried.

"Oh no babe please" I put my hand around her

'Im sorry Michael..I really am I didn't mean to be mean to you today or anything...my belly was hurting crazy as anything...and... And I'm so sorry.. ' She cried even more

"Look let's get home and I'll make some nice dumpling soup yes babe?" I whipped her tear and started driving.

-

My babes was all under the fluffy duvet and everything with her hot dumpling soup.

'Thanks babe' She said as I sat next to her and put my arm around her.

While I was at it my phone buzzed of and it was my brother sending a text

Well Heya Bro, I just wanted to say mom and dad said they can't wait to see you and Charlie come over to America soon...we got your beds all ready for you to stay over...so tell us when your coming and we will have a little family party!

I smiled to myself and saw Charlie was already sleeping, she didn't finish of her soup so I sat and watched the end of Catfish myself and finished the soup.

Maybe for her birthday or something we can go to America..