Chapter LI

"I don't understand," Pietro commented as paused momentarily in his speedy pacing. "What exactly is Wanda doing in there?"

"The idea is that by getting into Grace's main, your sister might be able to gently guide hGrace back instead of one us trying to just snap her out of it," Bruce explained.

"This is better for kokhana*, rather than the  snapping?'

"That's the hope," Sam said.

Just then, the door opened, Nat leading a white-faced Wanda out.

Pietro rushed to his sister. "Wanda! Are you alright?"

"I'll be fine, Piet," she answered with a note of weariness in her voice.

"What about Grace?" Steve asked.

"She's okay for now," Nat replied. "Only time will tell what the long-term repercussions of this."

"What is she doing?" Bucky asked.

"Pepper's helping get her in the shower and a change into more comfortable clothes.

________________________________________________

An hour later in the common room...

"Hey Nat, Cap, Wilson and I are headed to the gym to train," Clint commented as Nat crossed into the kitchen for her water bottle. "You wanna come with?"

Nat shook her head. "Sorry boys, I've got Girl Time planned with Pepper, Wanda, and Grace."

"'Girl Time'? What exactly does that mean?" Clint asked.

"Yeah, what does that mean?" Tony piped up from the couch. "I kinda know what Pepper' s idea of 'girl time's would be, but a day at the spa is not something I figured you'd go for."

"No worries, Stark, we're not going to a spa," Nat answered. "You could say we'll be doing training of our own." She grinned mischievously, waving good-bye as she headed for the elevator.

"Well, that doesn't sound suspicious at all," Tony commented. He looked at Clint. "Should we be worried?"

Clint shook his head with a small grin. "I don't think so."

Nat found Pepper, Wanda, and Grace in the studio already stretching and warming up. "Sorry I'm late; got waylaid by the boys."

"No problem, Nat," Pepper answered.

The red-head turned to the little blonde ballerina beside her. "What do you say, Gracie, we work on extensions today?"

"Sounds good," Grace nodded with a smile.

Clint scooted forward, making his way through the vent system as quietly as possible. When he found the room he was looking for, he stopped and peered through the grate. He could Pepper and Wanda in one corner, the older woman walking the young Sokovian through some simple yoga poses. What made him grin was what he saw in the center of the room. His partner stood slightly off to the side, watching Grace do some kind of ballet exercise.

"That was really good, Grace," he heard her say. "Try it together now?"

Grace nodded, and they took up positions side-by-side positions. "Music please, JARVIS," Nat said. A few moments later, both dancers rose onto their toes, and began a routine, moving in a perfectly synchronized mirror image of each other.

Having seen what he needed to, Clint backed away from the grate and tapped on his earpiece. "The girls are fine, Tony, stop worrying."