Chapter XXX

It was still dark out when Grace's alarm clock went off at 5:15. With a huge yawn, she dragged herself out of bed and stumbled over to the closet. She pulled out another of the Steve had ordered for her and dressed quickly, taming her unruly curls into a low ponytail. At this point, she could hear stirring, and a soft knock sounded at the door.

"You decent, Gracie? Can I come in?"

"Stevie?" she gasped and dashed to open the door. There he stood, in a U.S. Army tee and blue flannel pajama pants. "Stevie! You're safe!" She threw her arms around his waist.

Bucky stood in the hallway behind, leaning against the wall with his arms folded and a small smile on his face. "Told ya he'd come back just fine, Babydoll," he said.

"You did," she murmured, shyly pulling away, and bit her lip. "But I still worried."

"Aww, you hear that, Steve" Bucky teased. "She was worried about ya."

"Well, maybe I'm her favorite," Steve grinned back and began gathering up his running clothes.

"Punk."

"Jerk."

"Boys..."

Bucky turned to Grace "Babydoll."

She put her hands on her hips. "Behave or you will not get any blueberry pancakes at breakfast."

A quick look passed between the two supersoldiers. "Yes, ma'am."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dress: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/700661654501387754/

Big news, guys! Saving Grace has it's first piece of fan art!!! KAYLA-CHAN on Quotev has drawn a picture of Grace!