Keyshia rolled her eyes, looking up at him as he stood in between her legs. "Fuck you." She mushed his head, causing him to laugh at her hostility.

Chris nodded, biting his lip before slipping his hands around her neck and giving it a light squeeze. "We'll finish this conversation on your birthday night." He pulled her head back by her hair, leaning down he had put his lips against hers, biting her lip, she allowed access for his tongue to roam her mouth, as both fought for dominance, Chris's tongue had won.

He lifted back up, he gave her a wink as she pouted, being left speechless. "Get dressed, mami." He tapped her thighs before walking back out the kitchen.

I jumped off the counter, dusting myself off, shit it's hot in here

I jumped off the counter, dusting myself off, shit it's hot in here. "This is happening too goddamn fast. The fuck am I doin?" I mumbled, pouring the cereal into the bowl.

After I finished eating, I went back into my bedroom. "How and the hell I'm spose to know what to pack if ion kno where we goin?" I questioned as he walked past my bedroom, fully dressed.

Shrugging,  he poked his lip out. "You'll be coo. It's your birthday week. You'll come back with way more than you came with." He gave me a devious smile before walking out the room.

I put my last pair of shoes in the suitcase before zipping the suitcase up. "This gon be a long ass week." I mumbled, grabbing my things as I looked out the window to see the driver pulling up.

Stepping onto the jet, I looked around in awe

Stepping onto the jet, I looked around in awe. "This is fucking gorgeous." I cooed, walking further into the space.

After getting settled, I frowned at the sound of voices. "Who the fuck?" I lifted up off the couch, seeing Trey, Tyga, Nicki, Chyna and unfortunately Robyn.

Glaring at Chris, he shrugged as she plopped down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Yo ass better make sure you keep him the fuck close on this trip. Nigga almost got took an hour ago." I spoke before getting up and walking into the bedroom area.

Closing the door behind me, I laughed hearing her question him. "What the hell is she talking about?" They started to argue for a brief minute.

I listened closely, "Girl, do not start. She be in her petty mode, you know that." He explained.

Boy fuck you.

Crawling to the top of the bed, I heard the door open and close. "Leave me alone." I hummed, grabbing my phone out my hoodie pocket.

I stared down at her, admiring every feature on her face

I stared down at her, admiring every feature on her face. "What?" She smacked her lips, looking up at me.

Grabbing her ankles, unexpectedly, I pulled Keyshia down to the end of the bed where I stood. "I'm gon change yo life in Paris." I mumbled, hovering over her.

Smirking, I took in her body language once again noticing that her breathing started to speed up. "Talk to me, you been quiet since this morning." I spoke, tapping her chin.

Staring at me, she huffed. "Why the fuck is she comin with us?" Keyshia pouted, crossing her arms.

I grabbed her neck, placing kisses down her jawline. "Don't worry bout her. That shit been broken off." I whispered, continuing to kiss her I felt her body shiver.

Glancing into her eyes I seen a look of lust and fury. "Keep playin wit me, you gon be missing a bitch and a dick." She grabbed my neck, pushing me off her.

Keyshia looked back, giving me a smirk before opening the door and walking out. "Commere girl!" I shouted at her.

I got up from the bed, walking where everyone else associated. "Damn, nigga can we talk to her." Chyna hit my shoulder as I pulled Keyshia onto my lap.

I felt Robyn's eyes on us, but I paid it no mind. This my real baby. "Yo ass is mad aggy." Keyshia huffed, trying to pull out of my grip but failed.

Trey's eyes widened, dramatically clapping. "Finally! That "we hate each other" shit was getting old." He joked, causing the room to crack up laughing.

Sucking my teeth, I shook my head. "We ain't even fucking." I informed as Keyshia agreed.

Everybody looked at us skeptically, "Before we come back y'all will." Nicki dapped Trey up, cracking another joke.

Shit, y'all niggas might just be right on that.

I looked down at Cedes as she stared up at me. "Don't get any ideas." She pointed at me.

I put my hands up in surrender, "I won't do anything you don't want me to do." I winked at her, giving her a sly smile.