Chapter 11

Heya! So. How do you like it so far?? These three chapters are all just this day and half of another! I feel proud that I am getting better and better! The kissing scene in this chapter was done by Kayanna12344. I suck at the kissing scenes, so I must give full credit to Kayanna for doing this one! Thanks Key!

--

Song: Good Time- Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen

--

Woah ohohohohohohoh

Woah ohohohohohohohoh

Its always a good time

Woah ohohohohohohoh

We dont even have to try

Its always a good time.

** *** **

Amanda, Hailey an I just finished watching the full series of Vampire Diaries.

"I'm bored!" Amanda whined.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

Her face lit up with an idea, "Truth or dare! Or capture the flag!"

"Well, since its not really dark yet we can play that later. But, truth or dare is boring with only three people," Hailey explained.

I nodded in agreement. Me and Hailey tried it once with our friend Kara. And the game totally sucked.

"Then ask the guys to come play it with us," Amanda said.

Hailey jumped up from her spot and ran upstairs. The music was loud so I turned it down a bit. The song 'Hurt' by Christina aguliera was playing. "This song would be perfect for us one time! We could add little parts for Zane and it would rock," I said.

Amanda nodded in agreement and Hailey came back down with three guys behind her.

"It took some convincing, but, I got them to play." Hailey said.

We all sat down in a circle and I cleared a spot out for the bottle. Hailey placed a dark green one in the middle and I looked across the circle as Drew spun.

"Wait, what do we do if we don't tell you the answer or do the dare?" Amanda asked.

"Then that person has to... take off one piece of clothing." Hailey said.

Eww. I did not want to see Amanda half naked. Amanda chickened out over almost every dare.

The bottle landed on Hailey and Drew dared her to chug three cans of mountain dew.

She did it with ease and spun the bottle. It landed on Chris.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to lick the bottom of Zanes foot." She said.

Chris made a disgusted look and took off his shoes and socks, "Not happening."

Chris spun the bottle and it landed on Amanda. She picked truth of course.

"Do you like one of the guys in this room?" He asked waggling his eye brows.

She blushed and took off her shoes. She spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Um, dare."

"I dare you to," she paused and Hailey leaned in to tell her a suggestion.

"I dare you to kiss the guy this bottle lands on." She said as she spun the bottle, it slowly approached the girls again but passed us and went on slowing to a stop in front of Zane.