"I'm guessin you'll need a ide home as well?" He winks at me and I felt myself blush.

"Yup." I reply.

"Where do you wanna meet?" He said.

"Well, I have study hall last period..."

"Oh, well then I'll meet you there." He gets out and opens the door for me. He takes my hand and we walk into the school together. I see Jerry and Nicole walking our way.

"Hey man." He looks down at our hands interlocking and laughs. Nicole frowns.

"What are you two together or something?" She barks out. She's Keith's ex. They dated for like, a year.

"Yes." Keith says. He looks down at me and kisses my forehead. I smile and the bell rings. He walked me to my first period class, History. We kiss goodbye and he walks away to his class. I really really like him. He's just great.

I had no classes with Rebecca but Ava was in my study hall. Me and Keith didn't have lunch together on Friday's but we did every other day. I told Ava what had happened this morning and she smiled. She told me how Alex brought her to school as well.

Study Hall went by quickly and me and Ava walked out of class together. Both Keith and Alex were there to greet us with all smiles. Alex put his arm around Ava and asked her how her day went. Keith took my hand and pecked me softly.

"Hey babe. How was your day?" He took my bag in his free hand. He had already stopped at his car because he left class early.

"It was okay. I don't have any homework today." I said cheerfully. He laughs and says that he does and I'm lucky. We get to his car and I open the door for myself this time. It looked like it was going to rain and sure enough, It did. And it poured. Thunder and lighting and everything. I was scared of thunder and I jumped at every one.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Not really. I don't like the thunder." I folded my arms and closed my eyes.

"Well, we still got a while until we get to your house." I didn't think I could wait that long. I was truly scared and I didn't feel safe, even with Keith next to me. Usually when it thunder storms I go into my brothers room and hang out with him. I've done it my entire life. We used to share a room, so I used to crawl into his bed and sleep there when I was scared. I still do.

"I can't wait that long Keith." I felt like I was going to cry. It wasn't like he could drop me off at Ava's, she was way across town. Soon we stopped. We were in a garage and I felt a little safer.

"We're at my place, okay? You can stay here until the storm dies down." The thunder roared again and I jumped violently. He quickly got out and opened my door. He led me into his home which was safe and warm. It was also gorgeous. So big and spacious. So inviting and friendly. He held my hand and gave me a tour of his home. It was beautiful.

"Your house is so big!" He laughs and asks me if I want anything to drink. I say no and he shows me his room. It was very big. Lots of unecessary space for one guy.

"Do you want to watch T.V?"

"Um, no I'm fine." I smile and go to sit on his bed. He smiles and sits down next to me.

"So what do you want to do then?" He looked frustrated. I giggle and he frowned.

"I dont know. Nothing?" He shook his head.

"Kiss me Keith." He smiles and kisses me. I don't allow him to let go of me. I wanted to kiss him forever. Unfortunately he pulls away and says, "I love you Cara." I smile and feel myself blush.

"Really?"

"Of course." He smiled and got up from the bed.

"I love you too." I reply. He smiles and leaves the room for whatever reason. I get up and look around the room. He has posters of different cars and video games. He has an astronomy poster and text books sprawled on his desk. He has a flat screen television on the wall and an X-box 360. His bed was a queen and he had a green and black bed set. I got up and went into his bathroom. It was very big. Huge bath tub and a sliding glass door shower. There was a double sink counter and a closet for linens. I closed the door and went back into his room. I sat at the edge of his bed and noticed his closet. His was a lot bigger than mine! It was more like another little room. I walked in and it smelled like cologne. All his clothes were neatly organized. I walked out and shut the doors. I layed on his bed on one of his pillows. He comes in the room with a tray with two glasses of ice cold water. I smiled and shook my head.

"I said I didn't want anything." He put the tray down and layed next to me.

"You need something in you." He kissed me then. We kissed so intensely and passionately. He moved on top of me and kissed my neck lightly and slowly. I wanted him then more then ever. He made me feel so good, and wanted. He pulled away and looked into my eyes and said, "Do you want me to stop?" I saw how serious he was and all I could do was shake my head no. In the back of my mind I remembered the promise I made with God. I knew this was wrong. I knew that I probably would regret it. What would my parents think!? What would Ava think?? WHat would God think!??? I don't wanna look like some easy girl who sleeps around. I'm not like that at all. I always told myself that I would wait until I was married. But at the same time my body wanted otherwise. As I kissed him, I felt my heart ping. Not from excitement, but from guilt. I knew that I would walk around with this huge gray cloud over me if I broke my promise. But the more he kissed me and the more he felt me, the harder it was to say no. Thunder struck then. I jumped...

"Keith..."I say. He pulls off of me and stares at me.

"What's wrong? The thunder?" He asked.

"I-I don't think this is right." I say. I look away from him, knowing that I would give in if I looked at his face.

"You're right," He said. He looks past me out the window and sighs. "The rain died down, there's no more thunder.." He said. I sit up and listen. He was right. The rain stopped. I look at him then.

"Your not going to hurt me...are you?" I whisper. He takes my face in his hands and stares into my eyes.

"I will never hurt you. I will never leave you." He sais. He kissed me then, running his fingers through my hair. I kissed back, wraping my arms around his neck and getting lost in his touch. I gave in then. I couldn't fight the desire and lust I had for him. I knew that I was going to loose my innocence some day, I might as well do it with the boy I love.