Chapter 37

Chapter 37

         Keith got a job at Macy's. He told me that he would have to work for his dad if he coudn't get a job. Luckily, a friend of Kaitlynn is the manager there and she gave Keith a job with the assistant manager position. They pay actually isn't that bad and he's been really comitted. He's been working there for almost 4 months now. So obviously the girls are getting much bigger now because they're four months old. They're clearly showing growth. I remember last friday, Claire made her first noise! I mean, it's not like she spoke, but that's really huge for us! And then Crystal started a couple days after. It was too cute and adorable. I'm not working, yet, but i want to. I just want to stay home with the girls. They're so precious to me and I love them so much. I want to raise them, not some other member of the family or some stranger that I'd have to pay. I want to be the face my girls see every morning. 

Ava left a couple days ago. She was just so miserable here. She never looked at the girls which was understandable, and she never went upstairs. She came upstairs only to eat. It was sad and I wanted to help her. Then she just decided to just go back home. She had called her mom and hugged me goodbye. It was sad for me because I didn't want to lose my friend again. 

Right now, I'm at home at the computer typing away. I've been working on getting my GED. I found this great website and I've been studying a lot. I'm sitting on the couch in the living room and the girls are in their playpen. They smile a lot, both of them, and it's like magic watching them grow everyday. Even though I have to focus on my work, it's really hard. It's not like they're perfect babies, they cry a lot and they still need my attention. I say that because Crystal started to cry then. I sigh and walk over to the playpen.

"It's okay sweetie, mommy's here." I say to her. I bounce her a little and she quiets down. My phone buzzes then and I see that I got a text message. It was from Chris.

Chris:     Hey, wats up?

Me:     Nothin, im just tryin 2 get a little work in for the day :/

Chris:     U got a job? 0.0

Me:     No Chris, its 4 the GED...

Chris:     Oh! how r the grls?

Me:     Fine i guess. Crystal's crying and I'm trying to calm her down and Claire's in the playpen.

Chris:     Oh, well, not to sound all sappy n stuff, but i miss u C... -.-

Me:     Aw!!! :D I miss u 2 C!!! <3

Chris:     ugh, >:l shut up alrite!? see? this is y i dnt say stuff like that!

Me:    Aw, u luuvvvv mee! :3

Chris:      :O Pft! yah okay! I was just txtng u 2 c if u wanna bring the grlz ovr so i cn see them. I been so busy n i havnt seen them since they were bronz

Me:      lol typo u loser....

Chris:     u knw wat i mean!

Me:      yeah, u havnt seen them since the last time they went tanning! lmao!!!!! XD

Chris:     ur so freakin immature...anyways...

Me:     its anyway....jeez i swear u need to get back to skool!:D

Chris:      .....ur an idiot....r u coming?