Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Cara

I woke up to someone closing a door not to far from where I was. I also noticed I was in Keith's bed fully naked. He was next to me asleep. I heard a woman's voice yell his name. I buried my face in the pillow and grunted. I was supposed to be at home, not here trying to hide from his mother. I gently shook him and whispered his name.

"Keith. Wake up, I think your parents are home." He yawned and smiles at me. Then when he realized what I said he jumped up.

"Oh man. Okay, um. Go in my closet." I got up and wraped a blanket around me and ran into his closet. I felt so stupid hidding from his parents completely naked and in his closet. I heard a knock on his door and someone came in.

"Hi honey, how was your day?"

"Pretty good!" I heard him laugh a little.

"That's great sweetie. Do you have any plans for this weekend?" She asks.

"Uhh..." He said.

"If not, we wanted to go to dinner with the Bacarez' this weekend." She said.

"Well, Mom, I'm kind of in a serious relationship with a girl right now.. And she's kinda alone for the weekend, do you think she could stay here?" I was shocked. Is he serious!? I can't stay here!?

"Um, well, we'd have to meet her first. See if she's...appropriate. And the Bacarez' are coming over."

"Oh, alright. Well she's in the bathroom. When she come's out you guys can meet her."

"Alright sweetie. No fooling around okay? I don't want that in my house." I hear her leave and close the door behind her. A second later Keith opens the door. I hit his chest playfully.

"What the hell!" I say. He laughs and brushes my cheek.

"I can't believe you just did that. I can't stay here! Are you crazy Keith!?"I yell. He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"You already have a bag packed. We just...you know! So you think I'm just going to let you leave?" My phone rings then and I reach to pick it up but he stops me and kisses me lightly.

"Don't answer that baby." I saw that it was Ava and she probably wanted to know where I was. I texted her and told her I was at Keith's. I coudn't lie to her.

Ava: Are you gonna sleep over this weekend?

Me: Not sure yet...

Ava: How long will you be at Keith's?

"Not very long, I'm trying to get out of here but he wont let me go because we just...

Ava: Did you...!!??

Me: Sorta...

Ava:What do you mean sorta!?

Me: I gotta go, we'll talk later.

Ava: Wait...I did too...

I shut the phone then. Wow...

I put my phone down and sighed. Keith put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I pulled away and grabed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I can't believe he did that. I also couldn't believe I just broke my promise with God!!!. It was all such a blur. I quickly put my clothes on and left the bathroom. I fixed my hair and Keith was frowning at me.

"What?" I ask. He gets up and stands in front of me.

"Why are you mad?"

"Um, because you told your mother I was here and then asked her if I could sleep over. Now I have to meet them looking a mess and not prepared. I got to go Keith, I'm not supposed to be here." I got up and put my shoes on and headed out his room.

"What was this a one night stand? A hit and run!?" He yelled. I turned around and glared at him.

"I just lost my virginity to you, I barely call that a hit and run!" I slamed his door and ran downstairs. Then realized Keith had brought me here. I sighed loudly and ran into Mrs. Remmingway. She smiled at me and stuck out her hand.

"Why hello miss. You are?" Oh I might as well.

"Cara Mason." I smiled and shook her hand. She looked shocked.

"You're Christopher Mason's twin aren't you!? You two look identical, honestly!" She hugged me then and offered me tea. I couldn't say no, so she led me to the kitchen and we sat at the table drinking iced tea.

"So how long have you and Keith been together?" I counted the days and realized it really wasn't long at all. Not by a long shot.

"Two days." Her face looked shocked. He did tell her it was serious! I guess it is serious, but it's really been basicaly a few hours! She smiled at me and we talked about all of Keith's interests and hobbies. She told me about her job as a a stay a home mom and her husbands job as a district attourney. Keith walked in with a surprised look on his face.

"Your still here?"

"That's no way to talk to a young woman Keith!" His mom says.

"Sorry." He says and sits down next to me.

"Keith, I didn't know you were dating Christopher's sister!"

"Yah." He says. He gets up and gets orange juice out of the fridge.

"Mrs. Remmingway-"

"Oh, call me Delilah honey." She smiles.

"Um, I really do have to go. I'm not supposed to be here, let alone sleep over."

"Oh but me and Daniel really wanted to meet you. You could sleep over, we have plenty of room!"

"Oh no. My parents are out of town and I'm supposed to be staying at a friends house." I argue. I wanted to stay, but it was extremely awkward.

"Well, I don't want to go against your parents word. I'll give you a ride." I smile and thank her. Keith comes up to me and frowns.

"I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear. I smile up at him and put my hand on his chest.

"It's okay babe." He kisses me then and I hear his mom giggle. I pull away and tell him goodbye. He tells me to be ready at the same time tomorrow morning and I say okay and head out the door.