Chapter 26

*To fans.....*        <^.^> Ur proably going to hate me for this chapter...i hated myself when I wrote it...I know I don't ususally leave notes before a chapter but, this was mandatory...I wrote this chapter and the more I wrote the angrier I got. Anywho, please comment, i want to hear what you think about my chapter... :/ Sorry, but enjoy!

Ciao, <3 *Kamie*

Chapter 26

Keith

We took up a lot of space at the restaurant. Nicole said she knew a great french place that was about 4 minutes away from the house called C’est La Vie meaning It is Life. It was beautiful. Apparently her father takes her there every once in a while. We took up al least two long tables. There were about 11 of us and we were starving. I was a little upset that Cara decided to stay back at the house but I knew she would be in good hands. Jay was a pretty descent guy.

Unfortunately I didn’t speak french. I had taken Italian in school and I wasn’t so good at that either. I asked Ava to because she took French last year. She told me all the things she thought I would like and I chose. I felt a little dumb, but hey, I’d look even stupider ordering the first thing I saw and ended up with snails or something. I also ordered something for Cara. I knew by the time we got back she’d be hungry.

I looked over at Chris who was holding Becca’s hand. They looked happy and in love. I could imagine that’s what Cara and I looked like. Then I remembered that Chris was moving tomorrow. Every time I asked Cara how she felt about Chris being so far from her, she snapped at me. I knew how she felt. I just wanted her to say it. She was devastated. Chris is her twin, and he being so far is going to be real hard on her. I haven’t talk to him about it. It makes me a little upset as well. I looked up at Chris and Becca and realized how devastated Becca would be. She told me just today that her life is basically over. Nothing in the world could make her any happier than how much she already is with Chris. Then I got a thought. I really, really didn’t want our home to be like a home for the needy or anything, but we have an extra room in the house. It’s completely empty and we have no idea what we’re going to do with it. I looked at them again and smiled. Chris is going to be so happy. I just have to talk to Cara and Ava alone about it first. And it has to be soon.

While we waited, we all laughed and drank and talked about all the funny things that happened that day. Some of us had a little too much to drink.

“Oh, and remember when Leah asked where babies came from?” Nicole said. We all laughed.

“Yah! And Nicole, remember when you couldn’t work the child proof lock case because it was child proof!?” We all laughed again. Even Nicole did that time. It was great. I was sad that Cara was missing out on it, but she had her reasons. Then Becca got up. She was drunker than drunk. She started drinking once my mom said she had to go to work for an emergency.

“Oh…and remember! Remember guys?” She stammers. We all laugh a little because we have no idea what she was talking about.

“Remember what Becca? You never said anything!” We laughed again.

“No! Ha! No guys, remember when angry beast…no…An-tho-ny showed up to the bathroom shower! Ha! And he…and he made Cara paint! Oh, I mean faint!?” We all got quiet except for Austin who laughs loudly because he’s drunk as well. I decide to laugh then because Becca was drunk! She was so hammered that she was making stuff up! But then I looked at Ava and Kaitlyn. Ava was glaring at Becca. She got up and tried to drag her to the bathroom but she refused. Kaitlynn stared at Becca in shock and then stared at me. She was trying to make it seem like that’s not what she said.

“I think someone had too much to drink tonight!” Jerry said. Everyone laughed except for Ava, Kaitlynn and I. I started to think about it then. Anthony showed up at the baby shower?